51. 2012

Notes: To let you know that this is the last chapter of this book. Tiara 2 is coming up soon.

Adian
Today is the first day of 2012 and I'm halfway done in high school. Not only that, today is my 18th birthday and my mom taking me out for dinner tonight. New Year Eve, I watch the new year thing on ABC and watch it until 1am. I woke up at 10am, made my bed up, went in the bathroom to do my hydrine and got out and fixed me some Fruit Loops.
"Happy birthday Adian!" Tiara said
"Thanks TITi" I said putting the milk in the refrigerator.

Tiara is one of the few that never forget my birthday like Brittany since our birthday is on the same month. Mine today and hers is later this month. I ate my bowls of cereals, clean out my bowl and play some video game until it's time for me to go to the mall with my friends.

Northlake Mall
I'm at the mall with my boys shopping for the new clothes since its my birthday and we going back to school tomorrow. We went to 3 stores and left the mall. Tray dropped me and Jadian off at my house because he going home to get ready for work. Since they cut his hours.

As soon we walk in the house, I saw Tiara sitting in the living room on computer. It's after 1pm now and my mom ain't going to get off until 5pm. So we decide to chill and watch movies.
"Have Britt tell you happy birthday?" He asked
"Yeah I saw her text message while I'm eating cereal this morning" I said
"You know final exams coming soon right?" Tiara asked as she folding up her clothes
"Yeah that's what we going to do tomorrow, getting prepared for the exam." I said taking a sip of the tea. We continue talking about the upcoming final exams, played video games until it's time for Jay to come.

His grandma wants him home to helped her storage the Christmas stuff. I decided to played video game for a while until it's time for us to get ready for my birthday dinner.
Concord Mills
I'm at Moe's Southwestern Grills for my birthday. They always have a bomb ass Mexican food. So far I'm enjoying my birthday dinner even we waiting on our food to come.
"When y'all final exams?" My mom asked taking a sip of glass of water
"A day after MLK day." Tiara said. When the food gets here, my mouth started to water because of them nachos and burritos. I like how the lady called me a birthday boy.

After we ate, my mom asked for desert which is chocolate cake. This the best birthday dinner that I ever had. The lady made it better by giving me the cake that's say happy 18th birthday on the plate. I ate the cake while my mom paying for our food and left. Now I had to get ready for the final exams which is in couple of weeks after MLK day.