47. Chill Night

Brittany
Today is the last day of school for winter break and thank god I won't have to hear my annoying ass alarm clock for the next 2 weeks. I got up out of my bed, do my hydride, put the pad on my draws since my period just came on. Period always my my stomach cramps same with my legs but hey what do you expect it's supposed to happen when the period came on even it's lasted for the few days.

I got out of the bathroom and put on something simple since its the last day of school before the break and we ain't going to be doing nothing but watching movies all day. When I finished getting ready for school, I fixed me some cereals since I don't eat school breakfast that often. When I done with my breakfast, I clearly out the bowl, grab my coat and head out of the door.
Later that day
School is almost over and I'm at my 4th block class watching the rest of "Snow Day" with Queen Latifah and since we watch half of the them before we went to the pep rally yesterday.
Snow Day (2000)

Most of the day, we ain't learning anything just watching the movie or chill which is I knew it

Most of the day, we ain't learning anything just watching the movie or chill which is I knew it. That's why I didn't see Jordyn today decided to skip school today. When the class is over, I went told everybody to Merry Christmas and head out to the student parking lot until I heard Adian calling my name.
"Hey baby you still coming over tonight" I asked
"Yes I'll be there at 7pm" He said. We kissed and head home.

Adian
Tonight I'm going to Brittany's house since she said that she ain't got to go to work today. Thanks god it's winter break so I won't have to get up extremely early for the next 2 weeks. Not only that I'm halfway through with my senior year so I won't have to deal with Ms.Willson OMG! for the past 2 days she acting like a bitch in her period all because of the movies. I mean I get it some of the movie are not appropriate for school but come on, Home Alone is the PG movie.

I wanted to cuss her out but I ain't trying to messed up my grades or my senior year so I decided not to cuss her out. Before I pulled up to my house, my mom called us and let her know that she'll be working late and left us some dinner.
"So Tiara you will be already by yourself?" I asked
"Don't worry Adian I'll be okay just go to Brittany's house!" She said closing the car door. That's all I need to know because I don't nobody break in our house.

We walked into the house and start watching TV for a while until it's time for me to go. About couple of hours later, I went in my room and start packing because Brittany going to want me to spend the night. She said she'll cook since she off today.
Brittany
"Mom, where the garlic powder?" I asked get ready to season the chicken.
"Their in the spice cabinet!" My mom said
"Thanks!" I said washing my hands and start season the chicken.

Tonight we having baked chicken, brown rice and mixed vegetables. While I'm season the chicken, Adian texted me and told me that he on his way. We plan on chilling tonight just us watching TV. When I done season the chicken, I wash my hands again before I cook the frozen mixed vegetables and some rice.

While I'm waiting on the water for the rice to boil, I heard the knock on the door so my mom said come in.
"Sup Ms.Palmer!" He said giving her an hug
"Hey Adian how you doing?" My mom asked
"I'm doing alright." He said while im in the kitchen cooking.

Adian
While Brittany in the kitchen cooking, me and her mom is talking about our plans for Christmas which is on Monday. The real reason why I'm chilling with my girl tonight because they will be at New York tomorrow night to visit family and not coming back until Wednesday morning.

When Brittany said it's time to eat, she fixed everybody a plate and eat silent. Just all 3 of us watching the news which is they talking about Christmas shopping. When we finish eating, me and Brittany clean up our mess and went back and watch the news. I usually only watch the news for the weather since all you hear is somebody getting shot, getting rob and shit.

Notes: It's true, I can't really watch the news without hearing something bad happens in Charlotte. That's why whenever I do watch the news it's be for the weather.

Later that night
"So when you coming back?" I asked just in case that I forgot
"Wednesday morning" She said about to go to the kitchen and fixed us some popcorn. She told me that she will be back. So I laid on her bed and waiting on her to get some snacks before we start watching the movies.
Brittany
I'm in the kitchen put the popcorn in the microwave and have it on a minute in the half. While the popcorn popping, I took 2 cans of Dr.Peper out of refrigerator. When the popcorn done, I put the popcorn in the bowl, grab the cookies and head back to my room.

"So what movie you want to watch?" I asked
"What about This Christmas" He asked
"Okay!" I said got up putting the DVD in the DVD player and began to watch the movie.

I'm glad that my mom gives us some privacy and not bothering us because it's would be embarrassing. At the part where Chris Brown singing "Try A Little Tenderness" by Otis Reading, my mom knocked on my door to check on us and about to head to bed. When the movie ended, we decided to watch Ice Age but dose off to sleep like toward the end of the movie. That's all I want to do before I go to New York and stay there for a few days.