11. Picnic Hell Part 3: More Ghetto Drama

Jadian
I spent about an hour flirts with Tiara by speaking Spainsh. Yeah Spainsh is my first language since I learn how to speak English by my grandma. I can tell that I'm making her draws wet by the way that she blushes. Until I heard some thirsty ass hoodrat randomly calling me papi. El infierno me parezco(The hell do I look like),the latino version of Trey Songz or algo de mierda (Some shit)? I don't know them hoes but I'm about to get Kaylin and Hope to get the hell out of here before I caused some more drama.
Candace
The baddest bitch in the building! Yes I'm Trayvon's girlfriend and he always be mine. I don't know why he talking to 2 bitches knowing they are fat and ugly but that OK because I got a dude on the side that works this body. I saw this fine ass latino babe flirting with Tiara. He needs to get with the bad bitch like me because he don't want her fat ass.
An hour later (Adian)
"Candace, what the hell is wrong with you?" I yelled helping Tiara dry off after Terreana sent this bitch pour some water at my sister. This the exactly the reason that she didn't want to come because she knew how it's goes down. Then Cory, Trayvon and D'Wayne ran to us from the court.
"Yo! Qué diablos está pasando aquí (What the hell is going on here?)" He asked.
" Better question, why that fat bitch her?" She yelled at my homie. That's the type of shit that Trayvon talking about, she acting like a damn fool in public but the next day she comes to him with that sob story, bitch get the hell out of my face with that hypocritical shit. Then Jordyn got involved with the drama because Terrana was talking shit about her being adopted and shit. The girl told them to keep her name out of here mouth but what her did crew do, she starts beat the hell out of her. Tiara tried to break the fight up but Bianca the bitch that smash damn near every dude at West Charlotte pushed her told her move her fat ass out of their way. That's lasted until the lady with a little boy who look about in 4th grade asked Trayvon that she can called the 911 due to all the blood that came out of Jordyn's mouth. He told her to go head. Trayvon needs to dumped her ass because the lady about to have the ambulance and police involved by acting like a 2 years old in public. Next time we having a chill day, she or her crew are not invited. I don't know how he going to put up with her bullshit any longer because I rather him be with Armani because they make better chemistry than her ghetto ass anyway.
Trayvon
I can't believe that Candace and her crew messed up my picnic. All I wanted to do was have a good time and them bitches came over here and messed it up with the drama. I don't condone dramatic violence but Adian wanted to beat Candace's ass because she poured the water at Tiara which is I won't blame him but he didn't because he knows their mom raised him better than that. Her and her hoe ass friends beat the hell out of Jordyn all because she simply told their ghetto asses to keep her name out of their mouth. She wasn't in this bullshit until Tereana brought up her adoptive parents that raised her most of her life. Thank god she wasn't seriously hurts because the lady called the ambulance and the police. She was close going to jail but Jordyn didn't press charges on her so the police gave me the number just in case if she starts anymore drama let them know. I decided not to take her home because I deal with enough drama for one day. She better not come run to me with the sob story like she always do whenever she acted like a damn fool in public. I'm bringing Armani with me next time.
Next chapter, you'll finally meet Armani. BTW Candace is a whore. I honestly don't know how he puts up with her for 3 years but he deserves so much better.
Let's see how much longer that Trayvon puts up with her BS.