20. Here It's Gose Again

Note: This is continuation of "Family Affair." it's just Candace starting the fight with Trayvon just because she wasn't invited to his family gathering.

Trayvon
I just got in the house and Candace start questioning me. "So you going to tell me where the hell were you" She asked with the stank look on her face.
"The hell are you talking about Candace?" I asked then walked to my room and she started following me yelling at me and all that shit. "I'm not playing Trayvon where the hell are you and why you ain't answered the damn phone?" She yelled like a 3 years old. That's the type of shit that my mom talking about she acting like a damn fool tonight. I mind as well answers her right now.
"Okay you want a truth, then I'll tell you. I was at Applebee's with my family for the family gathering." I said
"The hell you mean you at the family gathering? Your family ain't shit expetrly your ugly ass cousin who listen to rumors". She said I know damn well that she lying. She needs to tell a truth for once because I know she messing around with the Trent dude and Tracie got a proof for it.
" Watch your mouth that's Tracie you was talking!" I said laying down. I know she going to asked me why she not answering the phone. I find that shit hypocritical as hell because I called her countless times last week and she ain't answer her damn phone.
"Why the hell you ain't answering the phone anyways." She question
"Look I'm not going to fight with you all night. I'm with family." I said
"You know what screw you!" She screams and slam the door. We don't even sleep in the same room so this ain't new. I don't want to argue with her all night so I lay back down and went back to sleep. I'll asked her tomorrow morning about not answering the phone for a week without any argument.
The next morning
I went in the kitchen cooking some breakfast for me and Candace. Her ass better be here because I told her last night before I went on the family gathering to stayed home. When Candace came in the kitchen, she tried to kiss me and shit.

She thinks that she slick knowing that something suspicious going on. I know for the fact that she hiding something and used me for money.  When I finished with breakfast, we ate in silence until I broke it.
"So you going to tell me why you ain't answering the phone for a week and don't give me no " I'm with my friends " bullshit?" I asked taking a bite of turkey bacon.
"I told you a billion times I'm with my friends. You have to believe me baby." She said I still don't believe her because half of them rumors who said that her and the Trent dude been messing around for past 2 years stays at Kannapolis. When we finish eating, I clean up my mess and chill. I hope Tracie shows me the proof because if that shit true, we are through for good because she not going to waste my time and have me looking like a dumbass like she been doing for the past 3 years. There will be "baby I'm sorry" "come back to me" bullshit because she never change.