25. Twist My Hair

Trayvon
I'm in between Armani's legs getting my hair twist until I heard the knock on the door. It's better be good because I'm ready to kicked somebody ass. I open the door and it's this Trent dude. What the hell do he wants?
"What the hell do you want son of a bitch?" I asked getting pissed off.
"It's Candace here?" He asked acting like a bitch
"Hell no she ain't here. She with her ghetto ass friends so get the hell out of my house before I messed around and beat your ass!" I said. What that son of a bitch do, he ran away like a little bitch as he his. Candace better not bring that bitch ass boy to my house no more because he trying to get killed and he don't want that. I'll tell her that as soon she came back from Bianca's house which is I can't stand. Bianca is an pain in the ass always starting shit. She be wondering why my cousin dump her because he ain't going to put up with her.
"Is everything okay?" Armani asked
"Yeah do you want something to drink while I'm in the kitchen?" I asked opening the refrigerator.
"Yeah" She said. I grab 2 cans of Mountain Dew and got back in between her legs so she can finish with my hair before she goes home.
Armani
"Thanks you!" I said open the can of soda.
"No problem" Tray said taking a sip of the soda. I been twisting his hair for an hour now. I'm going back to school in the morning so it's has to be done before I leave which is I planned on leaving around 4pm it's 1pm now. Candace don't like the fact that I'm twisting his hair but who gives a shit, I can twist his hair whether she likes it or not. Hell she tried that shit with me this morning when she accused me of sleeping with him knowing damn well I was in the guest room.
Flashback: This Morning
Here I am in the kitchen fixing everybody some food and all the sudden this bitch start yelling at me. Lucky it's not that early because she would waking her man up.
"Why your fat ass here y'all screwing around or something?" She yelled
"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked as I stir up the cheese grits.
"You know what the hell I'm talking about fat bitch! Did you screw my man?" She yelled louder causing Tray to get up.
"The hell is going on here?" He said sound like he just woke up
"You had this fat bitch all in the kitchen cooking breakfast and shit. I know you and her are screwing around." She scream. I'm not going to stand there like a bag of potatoes and let her get away with it. I mind as well stand up for myself.
"Listen here you ungrateful bitch! first all I didn't screw your man. I was in the damn guest room. And second you ain't got to eat. You can go eat at the McDonalds and shit." I said pulling out the plates. She got the pissed off look on her face but I don't give a damn.
"Trayvon, you gone sit here and let this overweight bitch get away with it?" She screams pissing him off. I can tell that he wanted to knock her out so bad.
" Look Candace you heard what she said, you ain't got to eat here! He said about to grab a plate.
"Fine look out for this fat bitch" She stormed off like a bad ass 3 years old who acting up at the grocery store because they can't have no candy. She better watch her mouth before I snatched that $5 weave out of her head.
" Thank for sticking up for me Trayvon! You didn't have to do that." I said taking a bite on the grits.
"No problem babe! Damn Mani you made all that yourself?" He said with the mouthful of bacon.
"Yeah thanks!" I said. When we finish eating breakfast, I clean up my mess. I told him Friday that I will feed him like a decent girlfriend would do even we just friends and he have a crush on me for years.
Flashback over
When I finish with his hair I gave him a mirror and goddamn he looks sexy as hell. I have done a good job twisting his hair for 2 hours.
Trayvon's twist

I washed my hands, packed my stuff so I can go home since its almost 3:30pm now. Trayvon asked me am I ready I said yes. We got in the car spending the whole ride talking about what we did this weekend. I wish I can stay over there a bit longer but I got school in the morning.
"Here!" He said giving me an $100.
"No you don't have to I'm not twisting your hair for money." I said. It's feel good to have money but money is not everything. Like taking care of the old lady I'm not doing it for money. He gave me an hug and told me goodbye. I went in the house with the smells of dinner which is made me hungry.