3. Moving Day

Jadian
What's up y'all, my name is Jadian Clark. I'm 16 will be 17 on October 18th and I'm about to start my junior year at my new school which is Garinger. I stayed with my grandma from my dad side along with my 13 years old brother James because of the abuse and neglect, but mines worst because my other grandma don't give a damn about nobody but herself. I tell you more about it later. Now let's get on with it. We spend all day unpacking our stuff for the new house. Grandma told me and my brother Jordan the one is a year older than me to go to Bojangles and get us some food because we'll go grocery shopping tomorrow.

30 minutes later
"Alright Jordan I'll pay for the gas you pump some. Do you want anything while I'm in there?" I asked about my stubborn ass brother. "Yeah give me a chips or something!" He said. "Alright" I said and left. Let me tell you about Jordan right quick! He's my 18 years old brother who only a year in the half older than me that crazy can can be stubborn as hell sometimes but that's still my brother until this day. Him and my older sister Brittany was raised by my aunt Rochelle and my uncle Fredrick because of my punk ass father verbally abuse her just because she a nerd.  I'll tell you more about her later now back to the story. I walking in the store to get us some snacks. As soon I paid for our stuff I seen the fine ass big girl walking in the store. I'll asked her for the ride when she gets out of the store.

5 minutes later
"Finally, took your half Cuban ass long enough." Jordan said and to pump some gas. Yeah I'm mixed which is my mom is Cuban and my dad is black. I told him not to drive yet because I get ready to offer her the ride.
When the girl about to get out of the store with Skittles and Watermelon Arizona juice it's time for me to holla at her. "Hey, do you need a ride?" I asked "No thanks you I don't ride with strangers." She politely said. I understand why because somebody might rob you you'll just never know. "Are you sure it's about to get dark outside?" Jordan crazy ass said. She got in the car due to his "come on I won't rob you"  shit.  I'm not going to lie my grandma would beat the hell out of us if we do anything illegal because she told me when I was 13 to don't do the same shit as my dad and my uncle Marcus did which is he the biggest hothead in the Clark-Blake family.
Jadian in mm