31. Super 17

October 18,2011 (Tiara)
It's been a few months since I met Jadian and became friends. To be honest, we tends to hang out more often. Him, Adian, Trayvon and Cory goten closer like their step brothers inspet their mom's didn't meet their new boyfriend. Ms.Charlie became another mother to me since we talked about anything everytime we go out and hang out.

I know y'all wondering are we dating, not really just us hanging out and it's mostly on the weekend. I know you going to say "we in the friend zone", you damn right for now until it's the right time until I start go out on the real date with him. Today it's his 17th birthday and his grandma going to want me to come to his surprise birthday party. I got up do my morning routine, put on my white shirt, black sweater pants even it's going to be kind of warm out and my new Jordan's that I brought awhile ago but have not warn them yet. I put my hair in messy bun,put on my coconut perfumes grab my jacket and stuff then leave.

15 minutes later
While I'm eating breakfast talking to Armani and the girl name Kira, I got a text from Ms.Charlie reminding us to be at her house after school like around 3pm. We continue talk some more until it's time to go to my first block which is Chemistry.
Charlie
Hello everybody, My name is Charlie Mae Blake-Clark. I'm 61 years old and you know I'm a grandma apparently, I don't need to tell you. I won the custody of Jadian when he was 5 years old because of the abuse that one of his cousin died. His other grandma knew about the sexual and physical abuse but she let that sick son of a bitch of q husband at the time abuse them. He was staying at Spartanburg at that time where I have to drive from Gaffney to keep my grandson safe. That's enough with that now back to my POV.

Today is Jadian's birthday and I'm planned on having a surprise birthday party for him even that's was techerly Rochelle's idea. Rochelle is my adoptive sister since my parents had her when she was 2 years old because her parents was doing drugs. I told Jadian to hang out with friends be back here by 6pm didn't tell him what I'm going to do because it's an surprise.
" James, hurry up you going to miss a bus!" I yelled taking an sip off of the coffee. Like Jadian said his half Puerto Rican ass is lucky that his last year of middle school because he would drug him out of the bathroom every morning if he had to.
"Yes ma'am!" He said grabbed a bookbag.
"Remember James, have your ass here by 6pm you got it!" I said reminding him knowing that he can be as stubborn as Jordan sometimes.
"Yes" He said and left. I went back eating my cereal while watching GMA. No I don't watch daytime TV shows all day while my grandkids at school. I do my hobby like crafting, painting, hell sometimes I invited some friends over to have a tea party.

After the GMA went off, I clean up the house and do some shopping for the party. I got a text from Rochelle that her and Fredrick on their way to Walmart so I waited on them at the parking lot. Rochelle and Fredrick has been married for the long time since she was 18 and he was 19 when they got married. It's was an love on the first sight thing at the time.

"How is that Tiara girl that Jadian hanging out with doin?" Rochelle asked when she grabbed the frosting.
"She doing good her Adian and Jennifer coming today after school?" I said putting the cake mix in the cart. We spend the next few hours shopping for the party and went home to chill for 20 minutes before we gets ready for the party.

Later that day(Jadian)
Grandma said be at home at 6pm and it's almost 3pm now. So me and the boys decided to hangout for couple of hours. Adian has been doing good with the senior year so far since she won't have to kicked nobody's ass. Like Adian said if any of hijo de puta (son of a bitches) tried him and want to fight it's has to be settled outside of school. That's will be no screaming "World Star" or none of that snitching shit.

"Remember, my grandma wants me home at 6pm." I said taking a sip of the water.
"Alright" Cory said. We continue playing video games until it's time for us to go. We got in the car and went home to see what this all about. Before I knew it, the lights come on and everybody say "happy birthday".
Tiara
So far the party going great. Everytime having an good time, Jadian blow the candles and continue party like it's no tomorrow. When the party over I gave everybody an hug including Ms.Charlie. I went home, change into my yellow pajamas and went to sleep. I know Jadian apprised about the party and had an good time there. It's waz drama free which is means no fighting over bullshit just us having an good times.