7. Can We Talk

Tiara
After I ate pizza, I went in the bathroom took a shower, but on my red Minnie Mouse pajamas on and went back to the living room and watch Family Guy on Adult Swim. About 15 minutes later my phone start ringing and it's the same guy who took me home last night.
Phone Convo
Tiara: Hello!
(704)456-9912: What's up
Tiara: Who this?
(704)456-9912: Jadian the guy who took you home last night.
I knew it's was Jadian because of the deep voice. We on the phone for 2 hours and it's was interesting. He's 16 will be 17 on October 18th. He got 4 brothers and 2 sister since he the 3rd child but got a different mom. He don't know one of them and that's was the younger ones because he stays at Arizona which is sucks. Him and his 13 years old brother stays with grandma because of the abuse and neglect. We'll be going to the same school so we'll be seeing each other around. I finally got off the phone with him and went to sleep.

Few days later
"Tiara!" Adian called
"Huh" I moan out of the good ol sleep.
"Trayvon having a picnic later and I want to know are you coming? It's around 5pm." He said drinking the bottle of water.
"I might not!" I said removing the cover off of me since its damn near 10am. I went in the bathroom handling my business, wash my face brush my teeth and got out.
"And by the way Titi, your food in the microwave. Adian said putting his shoes on.
" Where are you going?" I asked removing the foil.
"To Cory you be alright by yourself right?" He said opening the door.
"Yeah I'll be fine and tell him I say hey!" I said taking the bite on sausage. And he left. Cory always had a thing for me since I was in 8th grade and the guy still do. I honestly don't want to go the picnic because his ex and her ratchet friends going to be there. I never like her mainly because she disrespect everybody in the school. Hell even the teacher since half of them put her out of their classes multiple times. Not only that she used Adian for money cheated on him with countless dudes behind his back. That gold digging bitch had my brother looking like a dumbass damn near the whole school year and he will never get back with her.