29. Sundy Dinner Disaster

A week later (Trayvon)
I woke up this morning and Candace still ain't here. I don't know where the hell she at and I ain't waiting on her all day. So I got up, went in the bathroom handling my business, and went in the kitchen and fixed me some cereal. While I'm eating the cereal, here goes Candace came home in the strong ass smell of cologne as usual. I still trying to figure out how the hell she got it on because that the cologne that I don't wear which is Calvin Klein.

"Hey baby!" She said on some slick shit as usual.
"Where the hell were You I thought you was coming home last night?" I asked
"I can't make it home. My friend car broke down." She said lying to my face.
"Anyway my mom invite you to dinner later on today so you better dress appropriately and behaved yourself!" I said not wanted no drama. I'm dead serious she better not start acting the fool at my mom dinner and be respectful for once. She rub my chest and told me she promises to behave herself which is she better be because that's why I don't like taking her anywhere. I didn't know she invited Armani to come too but it's whatever I hope she don't start shit with Armani because she almost got her ass kicked couple of weeks ago when she was here for the weekend.
Later that day
We getting ready for the dinner and Candace put on that short ass dress so I told her to change because my family wants us to dress appropriately.
"What about this ugly ass dress?" She asked with the attitude
" That'll work put that dress on and fixed your face!" I said putting my shoes on.
"Whatever!" She said and went in the bathroom to change her dress. She needs to hurry the hell up because we are not going to be late like we always do.
Armani
Trayvon invited me to the dinner party at his mom house today. To be honest, I don't really want to go because his girlfriend going to be there and I don't want no drama. I got a text from his cousin Tracie that she'll be there in 30 minutes so I took a quick shower,wash my face, brush my teeth and went in my room. It's still hot outside at the middle of September so I put on my blue bra and panties set, my white shirt that said "Love" on it, jeans skirt and my flip flops.
"Armani, your friend here!" My mom yelled while im brushing my hair and put on Paris perfume.
"Coming!" I said grabbing my stuff and head out the door. She yelled have fun and Tracie drove off.
Thomasbro (Trayvon)
"You ready?" I asked
"For what you invited me to your bitch ass family house?" She said with the attitude. The whole ride there, she had an attitude because my mom wants her to dress appropriately and 2 be respectful for once. She better watch her damn attitude because it's my mom dinner party and she better behave herself. We got out of the car to get in my mom house. When I walked in, I smell the sent of my mom cooking.
"Mom!" I yelled
"I'm in here!" She said frying the chicken. I walked in the kitchen gave my mom an hug and talk to her first a minute.
"Candace don't be rude go speak to my mom!" I said
"Ugh fine! Hey Ms.Davis need to get a man" She said rudely. My mom is fine being single she don't need a man in her life. I know you wondering where my dad at, he passed away of the heart attack when I was 9 years old. When the love of her life passed away, she was depressed for a while but accept that her husband of 10 years is gone and never come back. Candace needs to quit telling her to get a man because if she wants a man she'll get it. While we watching TV I heard the knock on the door and it's was Tracie and Armani. I gave both of them a hug and they sat down and talk while Candace mean mugging both of them.
"Where's your mom?" Armani asked
"She in the kitchen" I said as she walking to the kitchen to speak to my mom.
Armani
I walked in the kitchen and speak to Ms.Davis. I didn't mean to be rude, I just didn't know where she was until Trayvon told me. I gave her an hug and helped her with dinner because I want to help her. She always wanted me and Trayvon together since I met her couple years ago at the cookout.
"So Armani, how your senior year going so far?" She asked stirring the green beans.
"It's fine" I said setting up the table in the dinner room. We continue talking about what going on at my school until the food is done.
"It's time to eat everybody!" Ms.Davis yelled
"Coming mom come on Candace!" Trayvon said. We sat on the table, pray and start eating. As soon that we start eating, Candace makes a rude ass comments.
"Why your fat ass here?" She asked taking  a bite off of her fried chicken. I completely ignore her until she came at me knocked me off of the chair and asked me like 3 more times.
"I'm not going to asked you no more why your fat ass here? You are not invited fat bitch." She said pissing everybody off expertly Trayvon. Then she started beating the hell  out of me until Trayvon stopped her and yelling at her.
Trayvon
I'm pissed off right now because as usual Candace start acting the fool and ruined the dinner. I can't believe that she knock Armani off of the chair and beating the hell out of her and think god she ain't seriously hurts because Tracie took her to the bathroom to clean her up. When she got out, she holding the tissue on her nose.
"You alright Mani?" I asked
"Yes I just ready to go home." Armani said as she gave me an hug and got in Tracie's car.
15 minutes later
"What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked when I get on I-85.
" What wrong with me, why did your mom invite that fat bitch to the dinner?" She yelled. This is exactly the reason why I never took her to the dinner because she embarrassed the hell out of me by acting like a fool.
"First all watch your mouth and two because she likes her. I told you countless times about the bullying shit." I said about to get off Statesville Road exit.
"Whatever Trayvon" She said and shut the hell up. That's the good part because she about to make me beat the hell out of her and I don't want to do that. When we got home, she still talking shit about Armani I'm like shut the hell up. I took my clothes off, laid down and texted Armani to apologize about what happened and want to make it up to her by having a movie night on Friday and she agrees. I thought that Candace would at least speak to my mom but I was wrong so I'm not bringing to the dinner next time cause the last thing I want to do is catch the dramatic violence case and my mom ain't raising no abusive man. That's another reason why I want to be with Armani for years. I'm about to fall for her even harder because she more mature always there when I need her and never gave a damn about my money.

I will make her mine one day and a better girlfriend and more faithful than Candace ever be. Hell she can cook her ass off too since she fixed us some breakfast couple of weeks ago.