17. Affair

Before I start this chapter, this is Candace POV since she lied saying that the guy she messing around are just friends knowing that BS. Also, I like to warn you it's will be the sex scenes in this chapter. If you don't feel comfortable reading the sex part, don't read it. Let's not waste anymore time and let get this chapter started.

Candace
Trent called me told me to come over and I said okay. Trent is the guy that I messed around for the past a year in the half. He works me way better than Trayvon. I know y'all going to say that I'm a hoe and  shit, shut up his sex skills is boring as hell. Y'all just mad because I got a man and you single. But anyway I went in our room pack my clothes, put my shoes and head out the door. I'm glad Trayvon ain't got here yet because he be questioning me telling me to stay home. I'm like what the hell  im not going to sit around the house and getting bored. He don't make enough money so I started messing around with Trent because he got money.
Note:  That the perfect example of being a gold digger right there. She messing around with the Trent guy because he a drug dealer and make a lot of money. Get out of here all Trayvon do is love her and she don't appreciate anything he do. Let's continue!

I got in my 2011 Nissan Altima and drove off.
Candace's car

I didn't bother answer the phone because I know his ass going to want me to stay home

I didn't bother answer the phone because I know his ass going to want me to stay home. Shut the hell up dude! I don't want to sit around the house all day and besides all he listen to is his family and friends since they need to mind their own business expertly these 2 fat bitches that Trayvon talking to. I stopped by the gas station paid for the gas and put some in my car since Trent with his sexy ass lives at Salisbury,NC. What I love about him that he gives me a lot of expensive things. Hell he even going to buy me a car.
Salisbury
I called Trent to let him know I'm here. Trent told me that he got a girl but she ain't here which is good because she can't please him like I can and she ugly as hell anyway. I got out of the car, knocked on the door and I seen Trent shirtless with twist in his head. I gave him and hug and a kiss and sit down.
This what the Trent guy looks like. The guy with twist in his head.

I turned the phone off because I'm trying to get my freak on with this man

I turned the phone off because I'm trying to get my freak on with this man. He knows I'm a baddest bitch in the Charlotte area.
See that's why I don't like her and her friends. Them girls always shoved "I'm a bad chick" down people thoat like their "you know what" don't stank.

"Where's your girl?" I asked taking a bit off of egg rolls.
"Don't worry about it baby I want you" He said rubbing my thighs. After we ate the Chinese food, I whisper in his ear to tell him I'll be back because I got something for him. I went in the bathroom took a shower, shaved the place where it's needed to be shaved wash again and got out. I put on my black lace lingerie and my black high heels shows.

I put my hair down since he likes it like that and sprayed me some Mariah Carey.

I got out of the bathroom and show my side dude

I got out of the bathroom and show my side dude. I walked in the living room and I saw the horny look in his face.
"Do you like it daddy?" I asked licking my lips.
"Hell yeah bring your sexy ass here" He said I got closer to him as he taking my lingerie off.
Sex Scenes
"Lay down and relax" I said taking his pants off so I can give him some blowjobs. As soon I licked around his love stick, he started moaning and groaning which is sexy as hell. He told me to stopped before he explore in my mouth so I took his love stick out of my mouth so I can ride him.

He got on top of me and start working my body fast. Unlike Trayvon he can give it to me without a condom because I don't like condoms and 2 I want to have his baby.
"Mmm Trent, faster daddy!" I moaned louder and he did. He flip me over and give it to me doggystyle which is caused me to scream louder not giving a damn that the neighbor hear. He drives me crazy and I like it rough. He keeps working me until we both explore and went to sleep.
Sex scenes over

The next morning
I woke up with the smell of the breakfast so I got us put on his blue shirt that says "Duke" on it and went in the living room.
"Morning babe" He said cooking the pancake
"Morning daddy" I said kissed his checks. We ate our breakfast and get ready to go to his trap house then go to the mall later. I can't wait till I tell Terrana and Bianca about what he did to me. Yeah me and Trent have sex every night because I just want to be his baby mama. While I'm waiting on Trent I got a voice mail from Trayvon telling me to take my ass home but I'm not going home. I'm staying here with him for a week and it's nothing he can do about it.

Trayvon going to be mad because she going to be at Trent house doing drugs and having sex. I don't think she fit to be a mom anyway.