37. Love Triangle

Trayvon
I'm in the middle of this love triangle now. I mean for real, Candace been playing with my emotion for the past few days exactly at the doctor office. She needs to make up her damn mind about who she wants to be with. Do she wants to be with me or that bastard who called Armani "fat". I mean what the hell, what's wrong with the man loving big girls. I love big girls like the whole meals. I'm not the only guy who loves some big girls their are guys who loves big girls too.

Don't believe me, go asked my Cuban homebody Jadian he'll tell you. I don't see what he got against big girls, but he needs to start treating women better. I'm not going to lie its nothing wrong with having their own preference when it's comes to women but he very stuck up about it. How do I know, Tracie told me about it too.

I just got off work and go Adian's house because I need to talk to him since I ain't talk to him since him and Tiara came over my house and chill with me and Armani. He needs to know what going between me and Candace since he can't stand her mainly because she act the fool in public. I hope my boy willing to listen to this situation like
Jadian did.

I pulled up to his house, killed the engine, locked my car door and knocked on his door when I heard his mother said come in.
" Sup Ms.Jennifer" I said giving her an hug
"Hey Trayvon how you doing?" She asked
"Good where Adian?" I asked
"He in the his room playing video games." She said getting ready to go in the kitchen. I walk in his room and the door was crack so I walked in there gave him an dap.
"So what up with y'all?" I asked
" We doing fine" He said
"What about school wise?" I asked
"Same ol same ol can't wait for Thanksgiving Break. So what up with you?" He asked beating the hell out of the Cleveland Cavaliers.
"Man Candace is playing me right now" I said.
"How what the hell is going on now?" He asked waiting on me to spill the tea on him.

"Candace is pregnant." I said
"She what?" He asked confuse
"I'm not bullshitting man. She pregnant but don't know who the baby daddy is so I told her to take an DNA test so all 3 of us did" I said
"Woah woah who the 3rd guy that took an DNA test with y'all?" He asked.
"Some latino guy name DJ because they had a little one night thing" I said
"When the results?" He asked hoping that she telling the truth about the unborn baby.
"2 day before Thanksgiving" I said knowing that all hell would break loose if the baby is Trent. I don't know her mom going to be able to come to the dinner for Thanksgiving because that lady also deserves to know who the baby dad is.
Adian
I feel Trayvon pain right now. I mean keep it real, Candace is pregnant and pinned the unborn baby on my homeboy. How the hell is that possible that he said they ain't had sex in a year. I hope that's my godchild because if it's not and belong to one of them guys that she slept with, she packing up his shit and get the hell out of there. I'm glad that they will get an result before Thanksgiving because his family needs to know hell even his neighbor daughter name Marie said that she seen them bringing the Trent dude over to his house while he at work.

Tray deserves so much better than putting up with her bullshit expertly the way she acted in public. I think Marie and his cousin Tracie got a proof for it so they mind as week prove it to his family as soon a possible because I don't see my boy putting up with her any longer.