30. Mani On My Mind

Note: This chapter is about Trayvon having an wet dreams about Armani at the middle of the night.

Trayvon
As soon I dose off to sleep, the dreams of me and Armani making love at the island just popped up in my mind. Thinking about wrapping my arms around her and hold her all night long while she sleep peaceful. She seems like the type of girl that I would make love to all night or all day even she a virgin.

Thinking about the way she smells, how her love box taste ,the way she moans out my name when I give it to her and the way she gave me an back rub whenever I get stressed out. Once she mine, I'll love her for her and not using her. I would come home to her every night and cook for me if she wants to because again, I cooked.
Trayvon's wet dreams
We at the island at Costa Rica just looking at the moonlight and I'm holding her and rub my fingers through her curly hair. I gently moved her off of my lap, look at her for a minute and kiss her. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me back. I broke the kiss to carry her to the beach house so we can make love there.

I laid her down took her bikini off starting kissing her all over her body. When I took off her bikini bottom and tasting her sweet love box, she let out of the soft moans. Damn it's tasted like magoos and other topical fruits.
"Mmm....Trayvon!" She moans as I feel her thick thighs shaking. I put the condom on and got inside of her love box.
"Don't worry I won't hurt you, I will make you feel good just say my name baby!" I said and went slow as she rubbing my back and screaming my name in pleasure. I kept going until we both explore kiss one more time and went to sleep.
Trayvon's wet dreams over

I thinking about Armani all night nonstop. That's part of the reasons why I want to dumped Candace ungrateful ass to get with Armani. I always has a thing for her since I was 16 and she was 13. Now I'm 19 and she 16 will be 17 in couple of months. We maybe couple of years different but we meant to be together and nothing will tear us apart not even Candace. I want her so bad that I can't hide my love for her.