18. Breakfast With My Mom

Trayvon
It's been a week and Candace still ain't came home. I called and texted her countless times and she ain't answered the damn phone. I'm be like screw it I ain't going to called her today because I think she with this Trent guy messing around. You wonder how I know, well my cousin told me that's she messing around with one of her friends boyfriend and she always sees them together. That's how I know they messing around. My mom said she coming over and chill with me before I go to work which is I had to be there around 11am which is after 8:30am now.

When I heard the knock on the door, I see my mom with the bag of breakfast from Bojangles and an juice so I gave her an hug. Yeah I'm a mama's boy since me and her are close same with my grandma. They ones of them people I know who can't stand Candace mainly because she thought she a hoodrat who wasn't raised right.

"So how is Adian and Tiara doing?" She asked taking a bite on the hash browns..
"They doing good getting ready to go back to school soon." I said knowing that its at the end of July will be August tomorrow.
"Good,good I'm having a family gathering on Friday so if Candace coming you make sure she wears something appreciate." She said getting tired of her dressing like a hoe whenever they having a family gathering.
"In speaking of her, where are she?" She asked
"At Salisbury messing around with the dude name Trent." I said
"Oh that drug dealer who disrespect women because Tracie told me about him and he with one of her friends." She said taking a sip on her juice. I know you asking who the hell is Tracie, she my cousin who only a year older than me that stays at Salisbury which is an hour away. Me and her did a lot of things together when we growing up like playing video games, go outside and play you name it. She can't stand Candace because she played me so many of times and wants me to be with Armani. Yes she the only one family members knows that I got a crush on her. Since she done her nails few times.

After we finish eating she gave me an hug told me see me on Friday night and left so I can get ready for work. I decided not to bring Candace because she going to embarrass me right in front of everybody. I went in the bathroom took a shower, brush my teeth put my work clothes on spray my some cologne and left.

Trayvon's mom in mm