22. Needed A Break From Rocky Relationship

Trayvon
When I told Candace that I'll be staying with him for couple of days and needed some break, she was pissed off. I mean come on she barely be at home, she don't appreciate anything I do. I'm at the point where that I want to dump her dumbass for good because I'm tired of this bullshit.

What pissed me off even more that she popped up in Cory's house acting a fool. She talking all that shit about Adian caused Cory to have Adian involved in this drama. I mean come on the dude been shopping for school all day and I can tell that they tired. All they want to do is watch "Regular Show", "Amazing World Of Gumballs" or whatever they want to watch and that bitch ruined it. She about to get cussed out on the split.
Adian
"Yo where y'all at?" I asked just walked in this big ass house.
"Nosotros aqui abajo hombre (We down here man!)" He yelled in Spanish. I went to the basement and I saw the pissed off look on Candace face.
"Alright are y'all going to tell me what the hell is going on?" I asked confused as hell.
"Candace is pissed off" Tray said
"Why?" I asked
"Because I told her that I needed a break from her because I'm tired of her lying bullshit." He said
"Screw you! Why the hell are you here anyway Adian?" She said with the attitude
"OMG Candace cállate y déjalo hablar (shut the hell up and let him talk)! Cory said got a " I'm giving to beat your ass" look
"You need to learn how to speak English you Mexican son of a bitch" She yelled. Oh hell no, she on some racist shit now because he speaking Spanish. She needs to watch her mouth before she will be on the floor unconscious. And Cory is half Puerto Rican.
"Look I'm out of here" I said and walked off
"Good screw you and your fat ass sister" She yelled. I better get the hell out of here before I'm doing something that I will regret which is hitting the female. I told Trayvon to called me and went home since my mom probably going to be done with dinner already.
Trayvon
When Adian left because Candace said something about Tiara being fat. So Adian got the hell out of here before he messed around and beat the hell out of her. I went back in the basement to cussed her ass out.
"What the hell is wrong with you Candace?" I asked more pissed off
"Better questions why did you invite that bitch ass friends of yours here? To tell you anymore bullshit ass lies" She yelled.
"Look you need to get the hell out of here because Adian almost whooped your ass." I said
"Fine screw you!" She yelled and stormed off. I got enough bullshit for one day and she trying to get her ass kicked by Adian knowing that his mom raised him better than that. She got one more time disrespecting my friends, it's will be over for good. No more getting back together. She be out of my life for good. So I advice her to get her shit together because she about to loose a good guy. They guy who worked his ass off to take care of her and she using me for money.

Like my mom said she ungrateful as hell because she don't appreciate anything I do. She tried to get me to have sex with her everyday but I'm be like no I ain't trying to get her pregnant because she ain't fit to be a mom. If I want to have kids, the baby mom has to be fitted to be a decent mom.
"You alright man?" He asked
"Yeah I'm good just need to get away from her dumbass." I said taking a sip of the water. I don't know how much longer I'm putting up with her bullshit but she needs to get her shit together or packed her shit and get the hell out of my house.