10. Picnic Hell Part 2

Tiara
Jordyn and I just pulled up to the park and I saw Jadian, 2 kids and the other guy. I wave at them and head to the table where he sit at.
"Jadian, this my friend Jordyn. Jordyn this is Jadian the guy who gave me the ride home the other day." I said opening the bottle of Gatorade.
"Nice to meet you Jadian." She said shaking his hands.
"Nice to meet you too Jordyn. My brother name Jordan too." He said knowing that my friend got a same name. I met his brother and sister and they look like they are twins. Jadian said a lot of people said that. And I met the half Italian guy named D'Wayne and Mario and that's his siblings childhood friend. We spend the next 25 minutes talking about the random stuff until Adian and his friends came.
Adian
"Sup TiTi I thought you didn't want to come?" I question and I saw 2 latinos dude and 3 kids. I'm assuming that their siblings.
"Who that latino dude?" I asked can tell that they're mixed.
" The guy who took me home the other night is Jadian and that's D'Wayne. Boys this my brother Adian she said.
" Nice to meet y'all." I said
"You too Adian." Jadian said I'm not going to lie I do appreciate them for taking her home and they are cool people expertly the 11 years old which is his younger brother. While D'Wayne playing balls with the kids, me,Tiara,Jordyn and D'Wayne talking getting to know each other better.
2 hours later
So far the picnic going great. None of Tereana's crew ain't came yet. Me and the boys playing cards with Jadian's brother name Jordan. Girls talking about random shit, the kids running around, hell Trayvon's cousin plays some good music which is mostly old school. And all the sudden I heard Candace annoying ass voice saying "hey y'all play some Gucci Mane" and some bullshit they playing on 97.9. She knows damn well we don't listen to that type of music. The worst part is that they are wearing is the type of clothes that they would wear at the club. I don't know what the hell they are doing here but they better not start no shit. Let everybody have fun.
Trayvon,19

Yes, the dude finally got a POV

Yes, the dude finally got a POV. Let me introduce myself first, my name is Trayvon. I'm 19 years old hanging around with my boys Adian and Cory. We been boys since middle school even I'm older than them that's my homeboys until this day. They know I had a crush on one of Tiara's best friend which is Armani since towards end of my sophomore year of high school. She was in 8th grade at the time and she only couple of years older than me. I hit on her every chance I get whether I'm around Candace or not. I'll tell you more about my future babe later. Here I am playing cards with Adian and the dudes I just met. One of them took Tiara home and that's the half latino dude name Jadian. And all the sudden I heard Candace saying "hey daddy" knowing damn well that this relationship ain't healthy. I mean come on, we been together on and off for 3 years since she cheated on me the 3rd time. The first a year in the half was fine until she start sleeping around with countless dudes. My mom can't stand her neither does my boys. You'll learn more later now let's get on with the story.
"Yo Adian, I'll be back!" I said grabbing her hands. She better have a good reason why she here because her or her hoe ass crews are not invited and I don't want no drama. I told her get in my car so we can talk.
"Are you going to tell me what the hell are you doing here y'all ain't invited?" I question.
"Why I can't see my man. You know I love you." She said trying to kiss me and shit. So I pushed her off of me. What did she do, she caught an attitude as usual.
"Oh I see is that fat bitch." She said talking shit about Tiara.
"Watch your mouth! That's Tiara you talking." I said glad that Armani and Brittany didn't come because she beefing with them for whatever reason.
"Why her fat ass is here? The reason she got dumped because ain't no man wants a fat bitch like her and her friends.Mens wants a bad bitch like me". She said sound stuck up as hell. This why she need to start listen to better music because a lot of female rappers is a hoe. expertly Nikki Manaj with her fake plastic ass. Her and her friends needs to get the hell out of my face with " I'm a baddest bitch " bullshit like they Trina and some shit. She spends the next 30 minutes talking shit about Brittany. I knew she jealous of her because she more faithful than her hoe ass friend. When we got back out of the car and I locked my door, I saw Jadian flirting with Tiara causing her and her crew mean mugging her. I think Jadian loves him some big girls which is fine I love big girls too. They going to cause the more drama at the picnic.
It will be the part 3 of this chapter because them hoodrats getting ready to start some drama. So you can go head grab some popcorn, chips, wine or whatever you have in the kitchen and be prepared for more drama at the picnic