2. Shopping For BS Party

Tiara
I'm on the phone with Armani. She beg me to go to the party tonight and she knows I don't do house parties because all the do is fight over bullshit.
"Come on TiTi please!" Armani begged
"Ugh fine but one hour only after that I'm getting the hell out of there." I said getting my friends to shut the hell up about me not partying.
"I'll be there in the hour to go shopping and tell Adian I said hey!" She said. I got up went in the bathroom took a shower got out put on my pink bra and draws set on lotion up my body, and put my white dress on.
15 minutes later
"Yo Tiara, Mani here!" Adian yelled with the mouthful or orange in his mouth. I got out the bathroom gave Armani an hug grab my purse and left. "Adian, tell Trayvon I say hey!" She said waving at him. Trayvon always have a thing for her since 8th grade going on 9th grade and the boy still do. Everytime i'm with Adian and Armani he flirting with her and he only couple of years older than her. "Do you want to listen to some Chris Brown, you know his older songs before he beat the hell out of Rihanna couple of years back?" She asked when she makes that turn on North Tryon Street. Yep they still talking about that shit until this day. I'm not going to lie I don't condone what he did to Rihanna or dramatic violence in general. I don't give a damn if it's a man or a woman they shouldn't put their hands on nobody. Now back to the story! Armani played Poppin by Chris Brown which is I still listen to that shit until this day.
Concord Mills
"Let's go over there first." Armani said grabbing my hands. This store got plenty of clothes that are our size which is plus size. After she paid about $30 on the outfit for this party, We went to the Foot Locker and buy us some shoes. I like how the light skin dude with dreads tried to flirt with me but I'm too old for him. I mean keep it real I'm 16 and the guy looks about in his early 20s. We paid for the shoes and went to the food court because Armani got hungry. After we left the mall, we went home and chill until it's time for us to get ready.

I hope you enjoy my first story so far.