16. Birthday Boy

Jadian
Today is Kaylin's 12th birthday. Yes is July 21st and the birthday party is at Nevin Park at 5pm since its cool down a little bit at that time. He growing up really fast but whatever times fly. I got up went to the bathroom to handling my business and got out. My grandma said be ready by 3pm to help her get ready for the party. I went in the kitchen and fixed me some Corn Pop which is I still eat it until this day. After I ate I clean out of the bowl and watch Regular Show.
"So Jay, how things going on between you and that Tiara girl?" James asked with his nosey ass like them news reporters on channel 9.
"Why you asking me that?" I said
"Just want to know man are y'all just friends?" He asked. Him and Jordan needs to quit asking me the 21 question about Tiara because we just friends for now. Yeah Jordan asked me about her too like a police at the crime scene after somebody got rob, shot or whatever. Me and Tiara been talking for a while and I understand why because she had a boyfriend before but he hurt her because of her weight which is bullshit. I think Tiara is a fine big girls. i don't know why that stuck up son of a bitch broke her heart simply because she a big girls.
One of type of people next to fake people that I can't stand is stuck up people because they think their shit don't stank acting like big people is unattractive I'm like what the hell? Don't get me wrong it's cool to have their own preference whens it's comes to men or women but I hated when they being stuck up about it. I love me some big girls but I don't discriminate against skinny girl as long they got a good personality. Like one of her friend Brittany, she a skinny girl but she's cool. She goes out with my new homeboy Adian. Yeah me, Cory, Trayvon and Adian are boys now. Adian wants me to go out with Tiara but I'm not going to rush and go out with her. expertly we only known each other for a month.
Few hours later
"Come on y'all we are not going to be late!" Grandma yelled.
" Coming!" We both yelled and got in her green 2008 Toyota Camry.
Charlie's first car that she drive more

Yes she drive that car more than her blue one since I mostly drive that cat

Yes she drive that car more than her blue one since I mostly drive that cat. We went to Harris Teeter

first to buy Kaylin a cake and some snacks paid for it and got out of there. Then we went to Family Dollar near by for the water guns and left.
Nevin Park

We got out of the car and I see Kaylin, Hope and the other kids playing around. My uncle Fred said don't break the glass because he paid a lot of money for that glass. Let me tell you about Uncle Fred, he more of the father to us than our own even he cheap as hell. He reminds me of Julius, the dad from "Everybody Hates Chris" because what they got in common, they are a cheap father that's knows how much that everything cost.
Uncle Fred and Julius would be a great friends.

Even it don't cost a lot of money like one time when my cousin broke that expensive ass vase all because Aunt Rochelle told her to stay home and take care of the baby, What he do, he cussed her out like he spends $300 worth of that vase and told h...

Even it don't cost a lot of money like one time when my cousin broke that expensive ass vase all because Aunt Rochelle told her to stay home and take care of the baby, What he do, he cussed her out like he spends $300 worth of that vase and told her to get a job. The worst part is that they didn't have that vase that long so Aunt Rochelle went to the thrift shop to buy some more vase the next day which is a bit cheaper than the ones that my cousin broke. That's enough about him now get back to the story.

I sat on the table playing cards with Jordan, Uncle Fred and the black guy that Ms.Garcia been dating for a while.He turned that into the $10 bet which gambling bullshit for Aunt Rochelle. Gambling is Aunt Rochelle biggest pet peeve because it nothing but loosening money and half of the time you can't get it back. That's why I tell Jordan if he going to gamble, do that shit when we not around her so I won't have to hear her crazy ass cussing us out like a angry wife cussing out their husband for whatever reason. Yes she crazy as hell can be on Madea type shit when's its comes to disciplining her kids but I love her crazy ass though.
Jadian's aunt Rochelle,43

Jadian's uncle Fredrick,44

His relatives in their 40s but look like their in mid 20s

His relatives in their 40s but look like their in mid 20s. They both look good for their age.

"So Jadian, have you found someone special?' My uncle asked pulling the blunt out of his mouth. Here it goes asking me 21 question about Tiara again. Since I been single since 9th grade, they keep asking me about girls knowing that I ain't ready to fall in love yet because I been used. Yes I had a girlfriend before back in 7th grade but the whole time we in relationship, she been using me so I broke up with her. Since then I been single and I'm fine with it.
Note: It's nothing wrong with being single just do you. I'm single myself mainly because it's too many stuck up people so I be like screw it, let me do me.
For the past a year in the half, damn near my whole crew been on my ass about me being single. I'm might want to get a girl so they can shut the hell up. Expertly Jordan since he the main ones who do that shit.
2 hours later
My grandma blow the horn to let everybody know it's time to eat. They had hamburger,hot dog, chicken wings and so on. I had hot dog, chips and the cheap version of Coke that Uncle Fred brought from Food Lion. After we eat, everybody singing happy birthday to Kaylin. Expertly his mom since she never forget his birthday. Aunt Rochelle cut the cake for everybody and that's some bomb ass cake. We spend the last 20 minutes talking about how fast that Kaylin grow up and shit. I gave everybody an hug and left because I'm ready to go home. This going to be the last year that Kaylin going to be cool with talking about his childhood because next year, he'll get annoyed about our family members talking about the same shit on his birthday.