32. Pregnant And Don't Know Who The Dad Is

2 weeks later (Candace)
I been sick for the past 3 days. So I went in the doctor and found out that I'm 6 weeks pregnant. I don't know who the baby's daddy is either the man I loved Trayvon, Trent or DJ, the guy that I had an one night stand with. I invited Trayvon to dinner at home tonight to tell him that im pregnant and this baby might not be his. I love him so much and don't want to loose him. I'm going have to let my mom knows that she having an grandkids.

I know she will be pissed off because I don't know who the father is. We may not have an best relationship buy I want her to be there for her grandkids. I know Trent's ugly ass girlfriend going leave him for me since we messed around until she beats the hell out of me. Since then we stopped messing around and slept with DJ. I love Trayvon but I miss the way that Trent hit it.
Ashley Park
"Let's get this shit done and over with." I thought. I walked in my mom's house and saw her watching Dr.Phil. I swallow the spit and speak to my mom. She never likes Trent because she thought he an drug dealer and disrespectful towards women's. Yes she looks at his criminal history and everything.
"Hey mom!" I said nervously.
"Hey Candace sit down!" She said changing the channel. I sat down and start talking to her.
"Mom I got something to tell you!" I said
" It's better not has anything to do with that disrespectful son of a bitch Trent!" She said getting pissed off
"I'm 6 weeks pregnant" I said
"What?" My mom said getting more pissed off which is I knew it
"I'm pregnant" I yelled
"How the hell you got pregnant? Who is the baby daddy is? It's better be Trayvon because if it's not I swear to god he will dumped your selfish ass" She screams.
"I don't know who the baby daddy is it's might not be Trayvon." I yelled back because my mom being a bitch right now.
"Are you kidding me? You about to loose a good man because of your selfish action. I damn sure didn't raise no hoe that's sleeps with multiple mens and not knowing what their daddy are. Now you better tell Trayvon a truth because that boy is tired of your ungrateful bullshit knowing he works his ass off to take care of you. Not only that you going to give them an DNA test because if Trent is the father of the unborn child, I'm taking them when he or she born because y'all are not fit to be a parents." She yelled.

"You know what mom, screw you! You are not going to take my baby from me." I yelled and stormed off. I knew that shit going to happen because she wants me to take a damn DNA test.  She knows that shit is expensive and had to come up with the money for it. I'm going have to sale some crack for the DNA test moneIf the baby is Trent and not Trayvon which is I know he going to deny it anyway, she going to have a custody of him/her. I called Trayvon to meet me at the house to tell him that I'm pregnant.
Later that day (Trayvon)
Candace called me while im on break to tell me some news. I don't know what she going to tell me but it's better be good because I don't want to argue with her tonight. I'm tired of her lying bullshit and she better tell me the truth and I ain't playing with her.

I walked in the house and Candace say hey baby. I put our leftovers in the microwave and heat them up. After our leftovers heated up, we sat down and eat silently until she broke the silent.
"Babe, I got something to tell you!" She said holding my hands and got quiet. She better open her mouth and tell me what the hell she called me for while I'm on break at work.
"What is it?" I asked looking confused as hell.
"I'm pregnant and the baby might not be yours." She said
"Are you serious? After all that shit I done for you and you sit there and lied to me." I said getting even more pissed off.
"Baby please! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to lie to you." She cried.
"Who the baby's father?" I asked as she continue be on the floor crying.
Answer me damn it! Who's the baby father?" I asked. She pissing me off even more that the last thing I want to do is beating the hell out of the pregnant woman and I know my mom didn't raise no woman beaters.
"I don't know!" She cried and screams at the same time. I know that baby probably be Trent's or some latino guy name DJ.
"Let me tell you like this, if the baby is mine I will take care of it. If the baby is not mine and belong to one of them dudes that you slept with, you going to pack your shit and get the hell out of here because it's will be over for good. I gave you so many chances and you blew it. So you are not going to sit here and continue to have me looking like a damn fool." I said and stormed off to my room while Candace still crying. I'm dead ass serious, if the baby is not mine and the baby belong to on of the dudes that she cheated on me with, Oh! She getting the hell out of here and never comes back. I realize that she only got back with me because of my money. I know her love is fake since she don't appreciate anything I do.

She cheated on me countless times but I keeps forgiving her because I was young and blinded by love. She disrespect everybody even her own family. It's Friday and I need to go to Jadian's house for advice tomorrow if he there. Either he'll do it or his grandma do it since she seems like the type of lady that you run to when they needed advise.
Candace
I can't believe that I'm about to loose the man that I love. I went in the bathroom and got myself together before I loose the baby. I knew that he going to be as pissed as my mom was. So I went in the closet packed some of my clothes and head to the hotel for couple of nights. I hope his people don't cause us to break up because I can't loose him not even that fat bitch Armani which is I always hated her since middle school.

I'm taking an DNA test as soon I come up with the money for it to see it's the baby is Trayvon, Trent or DJ. Y'all can called me an hoe all you low lives wants but Trayvon is mine and always will be. Armani fat ass can't have him because he my man.

Okay now she sleeps with 2 guys and don't know who the baby's dad is. Yep I ain't buying her BS love story because she cheated on Trayvon countless times and he keeps forgiving her because he was blind. So he might want to break up with her as soon as possible because I don't think that baby is his.