45. Family Drama

Candace
It's been almost 2 weeks since me and Trayvon broke up and I miss him. His bitch ass family caused our break up since they let Tracie shows the video of me and Trent having sex. I know he's not the father but Trent is this baby needs an father in their lives.

What makes matter worst that Trent and Rick got arrested last night for drug trafficking and might not get out thanks to Tracie. I hate that bitch so much because she the main ones who caused our break up about 2 weeks ago at the Thanksgiving dinner party. Now I'm 2 months pregnant.

My mom making me go to the family gathering tonight at my grandma house like we the one big happy family knowing we're not. All they do is make me pray before we eat which is bullshit. I don't know why they making me get an GED which is never going to happens. I went in my room grab the my clothes, took an shower and put on my sweater dress and leggings since they wants me to dress appropriately. When the baby get born, I'm getting my man back and can be one big happy family since I know he miss me and nobody can't please him like I can. Not even that fat bitch Armani.
Kathy

Before I give you my POV, let me introduce myself

Before I give you my POV, let me introduce myself. My name is Kathy Brown. I'm 46 years old and Candace's mother. She's 19 years old that having a baby by that disrespectful bastard name Trent. I never like him because he got the long criminal history, an drug dealer and disrespectful towards women since I done some research on him by looking at the mugshot website.

I was rather Candace have an baby by Trayvon than that disrespectful son of a bitch since he was an good man but he broke up with her couple of weeks ago because she too selfish to give him enough courage. She had an nerve to blame his family knowing that its her faults for not being faithful to him for years. Since she started middle school a year before my husband of 18 years past away in the car accident, she started hanging with the wrong crowd so my husband tried to get her to be friends with our next door neighbor that was raised by the good family but she bullied her which is I didn't raise no bullies.

When my husband past away, she gotten worse because she starts disrespect everybody included her cousin who the same age as her, constantly getting into the fight, bringing older guys that old enough to be her father. So I hook her up with Trayvon. The first a year in the half was fine until she cheated on him. He forgave her the first couple of times but the 3rd times, that's when relationship going downhill. They break up once a month and get back together.

She didn't graduate from high school last year because she dropped out of her sophomore year that he didn't see her that often. My mom trying to get her to better herself by getting an GED but she refused. She chooses to hanging out with them hoodrats that uses men for money and half of them wasn't raised properly.

Now she 2 months pregnant and lost an good man who didn't do nothing but love her and take care of her, hell he even got a job all because of her selfish actions. When the baby gets born, I'm files for full custody of my grandbaby because she not even fit to be a mother because she not going to take care of them. The baby father sitting in jail which is he belong in jail anyway and he might not going to get out. He might gets 20 years this time.

I went in the bathroom and started getting ready for the family gathering at my mother house since I ain't been there since my niece graduate from high school last year. Candace better be respectful and not caused the drama which is another reason why she lost the good man. I took an shower, wrapped the towel around me, but on my draws and bra on, put on my ugly sweater, jeans and the sneakers. I grab the coat and head out the door. I hope Candace there by the time I get there.
Steele Creek
I walked in my mom house smell the sense of fried chicken. I walked in the kitchen and gave my mom an hug and an kiss same with my brother Floyd since he the one of few in my family don't have kids and don't want any which is understandable. Babies is cute but it's can be frustrating by dealing with all that crying and getting up every 2 hours to see what they wants.
Candace
I'm on South Tryon Street to go to this stupid family gathering. Before I make it to the Steele Creek area,my mom called. Why she calling me she knows I'm on my way.
Phone Convo
Candace: What the hell do you want mom? You know I'm coming to this dumbass family gathering.
Kathy: First all, watch your damn mouth little girl and second of all,hurry the hell up your grandma almost done with the dinner.
Candace: Ugh! Fine, I'm coming shut the hell up!
Phone Covo over

I need to get this bullshit over with so I can go home and sleep. I'll be damned if I will be staying with her so her bitchy ass can watch over my baby. I pulled up to my grandma's house, turn the car off and got in the house.
"Hey Candace!" My annoying ass 2 years old cousin said. I ignore him
"Don't be rude, tell your cousin hey!" My aunt said.
"Ugh whatever! Hey Jason" I said rudely but I don't give a damn. I got to see what this family gathering all about so I can get the hell out of here. When my grandma said it's time to eat I'm like thank god and I sat in the table and getting ready to eat until my mom yelled at me.
"Hell no, we are not eating until we pray first!" My grandma yelled. Ugh! That's the type of shit I'm talking about, make us prayed and shit so I did that bullshit and started eating.

Everybody was talking about shit that I don't give a damn about until my mom brings up the GED bullshit.
"When the baby gets born you getting an GED" My mom said
"I told you too many times that I'm not going back to school." I said getting pissed off
"I'm not asking you I'm telling you. You going have to hang out with better people" She said putting spoonful of mac and cheese in her mouth.
"So, Bianca dropped out of high school a while ago and her mama don't give a damn" I said
"See that's why you need to start hanging @around with better people because they are hoodrats and a criminal for god sake" My bitchy ass 19 years old cousin said.
"Oh shut the hell up Monica! I'm not hanging around them ugly ass bitches" I said
"Don't talk to your cousin like that! All she do is looking out for your selfish ass but you bullied her that's the part of my reason why you lost the good man." My mom said.
"Then stop being an bitch and get a man for once" I said
"That's enough Candace, you are not allowed to come back until you learn how to respect others" My grandma said.
"Good because I don't need this family anyway I'm out of here" I yelled. I walked out of the door until my mom yelled out my name.

"Where the hell are you going?" My mom yelled
"I'm going home!" I said opening my car door.
"Hell no, I'm not finish! Now listen here, you are going to stay with me so you better go to that hoodrats house pack your shit and come to my house" She said
"Are you serious bitch?" I yelled
"You damn right I'm serious to watch over you." She said. That bitch lucky that I'm 2 months pregnant because I would snatch that wig off on the split. I got in my car to pack up my shit and go to my mom house. I can't believe that she making me stayed with her just to watch over me and follow the same dumbass rules like she always she
has. That why she needs to get a man so she can stay out of my business.

Kathy
This the worst family gathering that I ever had. First she came to the family gathering an hour late. Then she being rude to Dawn's 2 years old son by not saying hey and say whatever. Let me tell you the worst part, she being straight up rude and disrespectful to everybody. Expertly my 19 years old niece Monica since all she did was looking out for her but no, she being ungrateful as usual which is part of the reasons why Trayvon broke up with her for good this time couple of weeks ago.

I hope he doing fine and got over this DNA shit and decided to move on with his life. My mom told her to don't come back until she be mature and respect people which is I won't blame her. All we want Candace to do is better herself but she refuses to. When I told her that she'll be staying with me so I can make sure that she taking good care of the baby, she gotten more disrespectful and called me a bitch and drove off. I wanted to slap the shit out of here but I decided not to because she pregnant.

She will staying with me and I will watch over the baby when it's get born whether she likes it or not.  She not staying at that gold digging bitch Bianca's house. When I get home, she better be at my driveway and when she do, she going to follow my rules in my house which is there will be no sleeping until 2pm. Her ass better be up no later than 10am every morning and she cleaning up after herself too.