33. Advice

Trayvon
I woke up at 9:44am still pissed off at Candace. I mean after all that shit that I done for her and that's how she repays me. Since she told me the news about the baby and it's might not be mine, I opened my eyes and realize that she has been using me for 3 years. I thinking about packing all of her shit and put it in the guest room just in case, if we break up her shit will be already packed up.

All she has to do is get her shit and get the hell out of my house and my life. She cheated on me countless times and I kept forgiving her but not this time. I don't want to be a fool no more. What's really pissed me off the most is I heard that she been sealing dope with this Trent guy for months now.

After I ate Frosted Flakes, I took a shower, shave my face, put on my clothes, grab my jacket since its kind of cool outside and left. I need an advice because I'm tired of the fake love. When I pulled up to Jadian's house, I knocked on the door and I heard Jadian said come in and I walked in and gave him an dap.

"So what you been up to?" He asked taking a bite off of the cereal bars.
"Not good man, not good." I said
"Por qué pasando (why what's going on)?" He said speaking Spanish
"It's Candace. She told me that she pregnant and don't know who the baby dad is" I explain.
"Did you asked for the DNA test?" He asked knowing that she been messing around.
"Yes but she said she has to come up with the money for the DNA test." I said knowing that she going to used that guy for money. I knew Jadian would understand where I'm coming from because I told him a while ago that our relationship is on and off. I hope he that he going to help me with the good advice.
Jadian
I'm glad that Trayvon came over to chill with me. To be honest I feel bad for him because his girlfriend is pregnant but the problem was that she don't know who the baby dad is. The DJ dude probably his baby because she got kicked out of the hotel room a while ago due to all that moaning extremely loud. I know y'all going to say "
Chico tu entrometes como el infierno (Boy, you nosey as hell)!" Well you can say that to D'Wayne and Jordan because they been hearing "oh papi" for hours while they minding their business. Yep, they was there that day. Go asked them and they can tell you!

He needs to make her sleep in the guest room because he might break up with that bitch for good. I told him to get the proof that she been messing around with that disrespectful hijo de puta (son of a bitch) name Trent. I can tell that he bust his culo (ass) to take care of both of them and she don't appreciate anything that he do.

I starting to see why that him and Armani can be the better couple and having the better chemistry between them because when we around her, it's no drama since she more mature than Terrana and her friends. In speaking of her let me talking about that puta (bitch) real quick, since me and Tiara start hanging out more, she be trying to get me to be with her. I'm like oh hell no, I don't want your hoe ass. And her friend Bianca is an pain in the ass because she trying to go out with me but I keep rejected her because I'm not bringing no hoodrats in my grandma house.

One of the things that my grandma don't want to see me or have kids with is an hoodrats and gold digging hoes. Me and Trayvon sat in the living room continue talking for couple of hours until it's time for him to go. I hope the guy takes my advice by latter on today because I don't know how the hell he put up with her that long.