42. Ladies Night

Tiara
I had an good time with Jadian's family. We watch the parade, watch a lot of Christmas movies. Hell we even eating like it's our last meal but whatever that how it's is on Thanksgiving. Me and my mom stayed there until 9pm because we was helping Aunt Ro clean up our mess.

Before we left, they exchange numbers so they can hang out whenever she got time. Okay that enough with the Thanksgiving story. Tonight, me, Brittany and Armani going to the movies then go out to eat.

We ain't had no ladies night in the while so we doing it tonight.  The last time we have an ladies night was on Jordyn's 16th birthday when we went to the skating rink at Indian Trial. Since then we ain't had none.

I knock on the door to see anybody in there but Adian holler he taking an shower so I went back in my room and waiting on him. We go shopping first then get ready at Armani's house.
Armani
After I ate the pancake, I clean out of the plate and go head and do my hydride since Brittany said she'll come and get me at 2pm.  Yesterday on Thanksgiving is more like a family union because one, one of my step dad younger cousin who got out of prison a year ago got an GED to better himself and 2 Aaron came. 

He said he don't want to deal with my aunt so him and his mom came. Trayvon texted me yesterday to tell me happy Thanksgiving so I texted him told him the same thing while I'm eating blueberry poptarts and watching the parade. He didn't called me until last night when he told me about the DNA test results.

I really feel bad for him because that bitch broke his heart so many times and now he packing up her shit and get the hell out of his house. They breaking up for good and never going back with her. I planned on going to see him but I need to give him some space so I'm having a girls night out just to keep him out of my mind.

I went in my room put on my pink sweater, white high weight pants and my black boots. I put my microws in the bun and continue watching cartoon. Towards the end of the episode of The Looney Tunes Show, Brittany texted me to tell me she on her way. My 17th birthday is coming in couple of days and my parents want to have an birthday dinner for me.

I usually having a party but this year will be different. My step dad is taking me to Applebee's on Monday night since I'll be back in school after the Thanksgiving break.
Brittany
I pulled up to Armani's house so we can go shopping. I saw Armani putting her coat on and locked the door. She got in my car and talking about what we did on Thanksgiving.
"Have you talk to Tray?" I asked while "Silent Night" by The Temptation playing on 101.9.
"Yeah he did last night. He telling me that he not the father of Candace unborn baby." She said
"Woah woah woah, Candace is pregnant?" Tiara asked confused
"Yeah!" Armani said.
"So who the father?" Tiara asked
"Some dude name Trent so he leaving that hoe for good." Armani said.

It's about time that Trayvon leaving that hoe. I mean that bitch cheated on him so many times and all that dude do is love her, work his black ass off to take care of both of them and she don't appreciate anything he do. So Trent, Tony or whatever his name is can have her. She not going to have Tray looking like a fool no more.

I appreciate Armani spilled the tea since he talks to her last night. She wants to give him some space which is understandable because I don't think he wants to be bothered at the moment. We pulled up to South Park mall and do some shopping.
Later that day (Tiara)
"Ouch! Watch the curling iron!" Brittany said.
"Sorry damn!" I said just trying to be careful. I been doing Brittany's hair for 30 minutes and she acting like a bitch in her period. Well at least she changes her clothes before I do her hair. Me and Armani don't really have to do anything with our hair but put oil sheen in it.

When I done with Brittany hair, I went in the bathroom changes into my black leggings, sweater dress and my black boots.
Tiara's outfit

I reached in my pocketbook for my cherry lips gloss and put them on and left the bathroom

I reached in my pocketbook for my cherry lips gloss and put them on and left the bathroom. The movie ain't going to start until 7pm and it's almost 6pm now so we got plenty of times since Brittany going to AMC 24 which is the ones at Concord Mills.
O
I told them that I'm ready so we grab our coat since its cold outside but not too cold and head out the door. We decided to see Fred Santa since we never seen that movie before.
Fred Santa

The rest of the ride is quite until we got to the movie theater

The rest of the ride is quite until we got to the movie theater. Everybody got out the car and locked the door. When we get there, the line kind of long so we have to wait for 15 minutes to order the movie. Brittany paid for everything expertly the snacks. Before the movie started, we turn our phone off and watch the movie.
2 hours later
The movie we watch was good. That movie got a lot of funny moment where people trying not to laugh too loud. Now we on our way to Chili's to get us some food to eat and then go home because we had to be at home before midnight.
15 minutes later
"What time is it now?" Armani asked
"It's 9:55pm so we got about 30 minutes" Brittany said taking a bite of the fries. We at Chill's eating their bomb ass food joke around and talking about random shit. It's time for us to go home and we're tired anyway so Brittany paid for our food and left.

The whole ride is peaceful nothing but music on low. She dropped Armani off first then she dropped me off. I walked in the house, put on my nightgown and went straight to bed. This the best girls night out that I ever had in my life. I hope Jordyn will come next time when we having an girl night out.