12. Meet Mani

Armani
Hey! My name is Armani Smith. I'm 16 will be 17 on November 28th. I'm getting ready to start my senior year at International Studies @ Garinger. I was born at Anderson,SC moved to Charlotte,NC when I was 11 with my mom Rita and my stepdad Thomas.Where's my biological father you may asked, he locked up. He been locked up since I was 3 years old for drug trafficking, kidnapping and murder. They were going to give him 20 years at first but he got life because they have a lot of evidence that he killed 5 people. 2 of them are teenagers who had a future ahead of them. Him and my mom had their on and off relationship because all she wants him to do was leave a drugs game and do better with his life like getting a 9 to 5 job but he too stubborn to do it so they broke up after he got arrested because he knew they ain't going to let him out because he got a long criminal history start from the mid 80s to when I was 3. Since his bond is denied and their nasty break up, she just doing her for few years until she met my stepdad Thomas at Winn Dixie when it's around at that time. Me and my stepdad bond quickly since I dropped my baby doll. They dated for 2 years,was engaged for a month then got married. They still together now. He still a truck driver, my mom still a nurse. Okay enough with my parents love story now let talking about my life.

When I first moved to Charlotte, I was shy I mean for real I was shy little 11 years old big girl until I met Brittany. Me and Brittany been best friends since towards the end of 6th grade. Then we met Tiara and Jordyn at the beginning of 7th grade which is the year when I tends to talk more often. They was in 6th grade at the time while we was in 7th grade. We do everything together having a sleep over, shopping, talking about boys and so on. Then I had my first boyfriend in 7th grade but he cheated on me at the beginning of 8th grade all because I'm a big girl. I was hurt at first but I decided to do me and focus on school instead of wasting my time with dudes.

Then it's was Trayvon who had a crush on me since towards end of 8th grade when he in sophomore at the time. We met a week later at the park when me and Tiara watching boys playing basketball which is our favorite pastime. I'm not going to lie I think Trayvon is cute too even he only couple of years older than me and puts up with his no good girlfriend Candace. The girl hates me for whatever reason but to be honest I don't care that she don't like me because she stuck up, a hoe, and a gold digger anyways.

The only reason why she stays with him because he got himself a job which is at Subway. He been working there since last year at the middle of his senior year. How is our relationship goes you may asked, well I don't know. Since the day where he took me to Carowinds and giving me an hug on my porch, I wants him so bad. I'm not the type of person who still somebody boyfriend, but I want him to dump Candace for me since we got better chemistry anyway. Honestly I don't know how the hell he puts up with her that long knowing that I can be a better girlfriend than her. Hell sometimes I want his sexy ass in my bed make love to me all night or all day but that's has to wait. All I have to do is see how much longer he puts up with her bullshit.

Armani in mm