19. Family Affair

3 days later (Trayvon)
I just got off work 20 minutes ago when my mom told me to meet her at Applebee's on JW Clay which is in the University area. I went home took a quick shower and put my suit and tie on.
Trayvon's suit and tie

"Where the hell are you going?" She asked with the attitude"None of your business" I said don't want to argue with her today"Oh I see is that fat bitch on your mind" She said

"None of your business" I said don't want to argue with her today
"Oh I see is that fat bitch on your mind" She said. She needs to watch her mouth about Armani before she getting knocked out.
"Look Candace don't start this shit I ain't in the mood to argue with you and you staying your ass home tonight". I said. I mean come on she needs to stay home for once because I been hearing about her messing around with the Trent dude. I'm going to asked Traci about the rumors to see if it's true or not when I get there. If this true, it's over between me and Candace because I'm tired of her lying saying that him and her just friends. If Tracie had to show me a proof that she cheated on me with this guy she can.

Tracie
Hi everybody, my name is Tracie. I'm 20 years old you and in case you didn't know, I'm Trayvon's cousin. Me and him grew up together. We played video games, watch cartoons you name it. I stayed at Salisbury,NC with my best friend Ariana. We been friends since middle school and we still is. That's enough about me for now. I know that Candace cheated on Trayvon with Ariana's boyfriend which is Trent. They been together for 2 years and he cheated on her with Trayvon's no good girlfriend. I mean she cheated on him countless times and he deserves better.

He better off with Armani because they make better connections. The first year, I was cool with her until she started disrespect Ariana. I want to show Trayvon a proof that her and Trent is messing around but that has to wait because today im going to the dinner with my family.
University City
I pulled up at Applebee's for the family gathering. We do family gathering every month and it's be fun everytime. When I came to the table that they sit at, I gave everybody an hug expertly Aunt Nita . She's Trayvon mom who wants his son to leave Candace because she always disrespect her. So he didn't bother bringing her because she always dresses inappropriately and acting like a fool in public.

We took our order, talking about what's going on with our lives until Raymond and his wife got here. Raymond is my oldest cousin who unable to come to the family gathering as much as he used to because the important stuff be in the way. He gave everybody an hug and we met his wife. His wife seems like a nice person and I appreciate him going out with the decent woman.
An hour later (Trayvon)
After we eat them bomb ass food at Applebee's, I gave everybody an hug and left. I had a good time with my family but I'm tired and ready to go home. I checked my phone and it's Candace blowing up my phone. She better not start shit tonight because I'm tired as hell.

When I pulled up to my house locked the door and got in she got a pissed off look on here face. Ugh here it's go!

To be continued
Tracie in mm