35. Tea Party

Armani
My parents won't be home in the hour so I invited Tiara, Tracie and Brittany over to have a little chill day. I was going to invite Jordyn but she busy with babysitting the neighbor 2 years old boy. I ain't talked to Trayvon since the night that Candace yelled at me and accused me of sleeping with him. We just watching the movies and that bitch busted in here and threatened to kill me and shit. But I miss him like crazy though and I want to see him.

The other night, I had an wet dreams about us making love at the Island at Costa Rica. I'm falling really hard for him and I want him but he still with an girl that ungrateful and unfaithful. He probably going to leave her soon if he found out that she messing around with some guy name Trent for the past 2 years. I heard the know on the door and it's was Tracie.
"Hey Mani!" She said giving me an hug and walked in my house.
"What you making"? She asked just being nosey.
" Tea" I said putting the water in the pot and put the oven on medium. I told her take a seat while I'm putting the tea bag in the pot. About 15 minutes later, Tiara  and Brittany came with the box of donut from Krissy Cream. I guess they had to drive all the way to Mathew to go to Krissy Cream Donuts. I wish they got one here I mean at least off of Hickory Grove but it's at Mathew.
" Hey what your name again?" Tiara asked since she met her last weekend when she done her nail. We watch 3 movies, reruns of Ed Edd And Eddy on Cartoon Network. We decided to listen to Pandora as soon it's came on, "Can't Let Go" by Anthony Hamilton started playing. We mind as well start spill some tea about what's going on for the past couple of weeks.

"So Brittany, how is Adian doing?" Tracie said.
"Good, my mom invited him to the Thanksgiving Dinner yesterday at Chilli's." She said since Thanksgiving is coming in couple of weeks and I will be at my step dad family house that day. They stayed at Mt.Holly which is about 40-45 minutes away. So its not too far, they just lives at another county. His family is always nice to me. They don't do drugs, get in trouble with the law none of that shit. Hell, half of them are police. Me and the girls continue laughing and talking until Brittany brought up about Jadian and Tiara being in the friend zone.
Tiara
Me and the girls having an tea party at Armani's house and we talking about all the random shit like Beyonce shows her baby bump at VMA. I didn't watch that rigged shit, but I heard about it from a lot of people.
Note: Beyonce was pregnant with Blue Ivy at the time. Nobody didn't know that she was pregnant until at the VMAs 2011. I don't watch it no more because it's rigged and it's always the same thing every year.

That's until Brittany nosey ass start asking me about me and Jadian

That's until Brittany nosey ass start asking me about me and Jadian. I told her multiple times the other day at lunch that we just friends for now.
"So Tiara, what up with you and Jadian?" Brittany asked. Since me and Jadian start talking more, my friends been on my ass about going out with him mainly Brittany. I mean come on now I'm not trying to get my heartbroken again so that's why I put him in the friend zone in the first place and he understand why.
"I told you multiple times that me and Jadian are friends" I said taking a sip on Armani's bomb ass tea.
"Come on TiTi, you ain't had no man since Jordin punk ass made out with that bitch." Armani said.
"I know but I just don't want to get hurt again." I said. Most of guys used girls to get in their draws, treat them like shit and break their hearts.

I'm not saying all guys is an heartbreaking assholes that but most of them are. There are good guys around like Adian, Trayvon hell even Jadian since his grandma raise him right. I don't know if I go out with him because I'm trying to be cautious about who I picked. I really like him but as a friend for now until it's the right time.
"So what your plans for Thanksgiving?" Tracie asked
"Jadian's grandma inviting me the dinner at his aunt house." I said. His aunt invite me to the dinner couple of days ago since his family are cool and crazy in the good ways. I won't have to deal with my family who is negative as hell and don't care about nobody but themselves.
Tracie
I'm at Armani's house having an tea party with Tiara and Brittany which is a nice people. But the real reason why I'm here because I need to tell Armani about Trayvon. Trayvon said Candace is pregnant and pinned the baby on him. He also told me on the phone that the baby would be either Trent or some latino guy that she slept with once. So I told him to take an DNA test because I personally think that the baby is Trent and I still got a proof for it.

I just never get an chance to prove it to him because I been busy with school and shit. Believe me, school and work schedule ain't no joke expertly you are in college. But anyway, Thanksgiving Day is in couple of weeks and I need to show my cousin as soon as possible because he deserves to know. Hell Ariana and Trent on the bad terms because she caught Candace riding Trent like a cowgirl. So she beats the hell out of her and kicked both them out of our apartment that all 3 of us shared. She even said if she found out that Candace and Trent has been messing around for 2 years and the baby is Trent, they will be over for good.

I honestly won't blame my best friend because I never was an huge fan of Trent in the began with because one, he treat women like shit and 2, he an drug dealer and I'm not into no criminals. I know they been messing around because I be hearing them moaning while Ariana at work at the middle of the night while I'm asleep and they both deserve to know.
2 hours later
"Armani, can I talk to you really quick?" I asked standing behind her. I need to spill the tea on her before I got back home at Salisbury and Ariana waiting on me.
"Sure hold on" She said putting her jacket on and told her parents that she'll be back. I stand in the poach for 5 minutes and it's cold but not too cold.
" Okay what do you want to tell me about?" She asked.

I told her everything about what happened between Candace and Trayvon. She even said the same thing like everybody else said which is taking an DNA test. The appointment is on Wednesday and its in the morning before he goes to work. I hope the DNA test came back by Thanksgiving that the unborn child is his. If it's not his and its Trent, all hell would break loose at the dinner. They'll be fighting, him telling Candace to get the hell out of his house and all that shit. If the baby his, he'll take care of it but probably get a custody of them because she be at the trap house a lot doing drugs with Rick which is I can't stand that disrespectful son of a bitch anyway.
Armani
Well words on the street is that Tracie is pregnant and don't know who the baby dad is because she slept with 2 guys. One of them was a one night stand so ain't no possible way that the baby is his. I think Trayvon needs to take an DNA test to see if the baby is his or not because he said they ain't had sex in a year. So it's no way as hell that the baby is his.

Tracie said it's probably the Trent guy, the guy that she messing around with for 2 years and she got a proof for it. She only show me 2 of the video where they was having sex. One in the car and the other one at their own house that her and her friend share. I honestly feel bad for one of her friend because she with him for 3 years and she puts up with him. I personally think that she blinded by love and realize that the way that he treats her. If the baby is not Trayvon, it's will be an DNA drama between them two.

That bitch about to loose a good man because Tracie said she'll shows her all of the proof that she has to Trayvon, her friend and his family as soon as possible. He deserves to get with the good girl like me because like I say before, I will be a better girlfriend to him than Candace. That girl who comes home to him at night and give him loving like he needs it. I would never give my love away from him just be faithful and not worrying about me messing around with another man. I promise you that he ain't going to want nobody else but me. I ate my dinner, took a shower, put on my PJ'S and went to sleep since its getting late and I got test tomorrow at Algebra II class. Yep that the last Math that I'm taking this semester after that no more maths.