44. Check On My Family

Trayvon
It's been a week since I talked to my family so I decided to go to my mom house to check on her and let her know that me and Candace are no longer together. My mom said Travis is there helping her with Christmas tree. I got up, fixed me some Apple Jacks, and watch TV for a while since its after 10am.

Travis is my 17 years old cousin that's in senior right now. He graduating from North Meck High School and I'm proud of him. He dated Bianca but dumped her ass because she was using him for money which is everybody at the Westside knows it. He single now and focus on getting an education and not let a hoe mess it up.

Thomasbros
I pulled up to my mom house, killed the engine and got out. I knocked on my mom door twice she hollered come in. I walk in my mom house gave her and hug and gave Travis and dap.
"How you doing baby?" My mom said decorating the Christmas tree.
"I'm doing fine mom" I said
"Good I know you left that hoodrat for good" She said
"Yeah I told her to pack her shit and get  out of my house and my life" I said
"Thank god, I can't stand that bitch anyway" Travis said acting stupid as hell.

We continue talking about random stuff, having an ugly sweater party that Candace is not invited. Travis wants me to invite Armani but I don't know she got plans for this Christmas. In speaking of Armani, her birthday was the other day so I texted her for the birthday wishes. We may be just friends but I never forget her birthday since its around Thanksgiving.
"So how is that thick girl doing" Travis said being nosey as hell
"You talking about Armani?" I asked
"Yeah man, you know I can tolerate her so is she coming to the Christmas party?" I asked
"I don't know I'll asked her tonight when she calls." I said. I ain't talking to Armani in almost a week and I want her to come to my sweater party.

"Look man, I'm not going to rush y'all to go out or get together since you just got out of that toxic relationship but I rather you be with her than Candace." He said taking a bite off of the oatmeal cake.

He damn right, I'm not going to rush and be with Armani. I mean come on I just got out of that relationship a week ago.  The best we can do is be friends for right now until I'm ready to get in another relationship. I got up and decide to help my mom with the Christmas trees. My mom don't want no drama at the ugly sweater party. She wants everybody to have an good time, listen to Christmas Carol and watch the Christmas movies.

I don't know about New Year yet since I might go downtown for the New Year Eve thing. But on New Year day I'm doing the same thing as I usually do which is hustling.
Couple of hours later
"Bye mom!" I said
"Bye baby take care and tell Armani I said hey" She said.
"I will!" I said got in the car.

I got hungry as hell so I decided to stop by at Jack In The Box and get me some bacon cheeseburger, fries and some sprite. I sat at the parking lot and eat my food because I don't feel like heating my food when I get home. The only thing I eat cold is pizza and fried chicken. Yeah I know it's wired but who cares I still eats it. When I finish, threw my stuff in the trash can and drove home with nothing but Christmas Carol playing on my phone.

I'm glad they doing fine and got over this DNA drama with Candace and Trent like I did. Nobody won't have anything to do with her not even Tracie. She just go to school and work as usual.i don't know about Ariana but I hope she over his punk ass and move on with her life.

Trayvon's cousin Travis in mm