27. Getting Ready For The Labor Day Weekend

4 days later (Tiara)
Okay Labor Day is coming up and everybody going to the cookout and shit. Jadian invite me to the cookout on Sunday at the park to meet his grandma. The whole inviting me to the cookout thing was Jordan's idea and I'm bringing Adian with me. It's 4th block now doing my first warm up and I heard Jadian calling my name.
"Did you asked your mom about the cookout?" He asked trying not to interrupt nobody.
"Yes!" I whisper and went back and do my warm up. I hope his grandma is an nice person and don't judge me about my weights.
Jadian
I'm glad that Tiara and Adian to come to the cookout tomorrow since today is Friday. My grandma wants to meet Tiara so she gets what she wants tomorrow. I know she not an hoodrats or an gold digger because her mom raised her better than that. I hope she likes her when I bring her to the cookout out tomorrow at 2pm.

When I got out of the school parking lot this hijo de puta (son of a bitch) just cut me when I headed to Eastway Dr. His Cabrón (dumbass) need to watch what the hell are he going because there as shit load of car wreck in this area . I went home and nobody ain't got here yet. Well James ain't going to be home in the hour anyways so I took my shoes off and see what's on.
3 hours later
"Jadian, help me put the cookout out stuff up!" Grandma said got about 4 bags in her hands. I got up and helped her with the cookout out stuff. She said that she going to get something from KFC and she'll be back I said okay and good back and played video games with James.
"Maldito chico, estás engañando como el infierno (damn boy, you cheating like hell)!" James said letting me whooped his culo (ass) on NBA 2k11. I got The Lakers and James got the Atlanta Hawks. He full of shit he kicked my ass the last time when I got the Charlotte Bobcats and he got to Miami Heat. So he can shut up with the cheating shit. He said he bringing his friends tomorrow and the cookout. I hope his homeboy ain't do no dumb shit when he brings them.
Tiara
I'm on the phone with Jordyn talking about the cookout that Jadian invite me and Adian. She said she cool with it because they having a house party at Briarwood and we not going and Cory understand why.
Phone Convo
Tiara: So what you doing this Labor Day weekend?
Jordyn: Nothing just chilling with my family
Tiara: Okay I'll be at the cookout
Jordyn: You talking about Jadian, the fine ass Cuban guy you talking to
Tiara: Yeah him
Jordyn: Well I got to get going my parents waiting on me so see you later
Tiara: Alright
Phone Convo over

I got off the phone with Jordyn and go back and watching "South Park" while I'm eating the chicken sandwich from Burger King. After I watching TV for hours, I realized that its midnight and need to go to bed so I went to bed and thinking about how the cookout going to turned out.