8. Chill With My Homeboys

Adian
Finally! It's took long enough but anyway my name is Adian Donald Williams. You know Tiara's older brother. I'm 17 years old and get ready to start my senior year at New Technology @ Garinger. My birthday is on January 1st which is New Year Day 1994. I'm always very protective of my sister Tiara expertly when her punk ass ex boyfriend broke her heart causing her to have a low self-esteem for awhile but Jordyn and Armani help her gain her confidence back where she don't give a damn about what them stuck up bitches said about her. Not even my ex girlfriend Tereanna and Trayvon's on and off girlfriend Candace. I'll tell y'all about them hoes later now let's get it on.
I'm in my black 2011 Chevrolet Cruze on my way to my boy Cory.
Adian's Nice Car

Me and Cory been homies since middle school expertly he's Puerto Rican, Panamanian   and Black

Me and Cory been homies since middle school expertly he's Puerto Rican, Panamanian   and Black. He from Miami,FL but moved he to Charlotte with his aunt when he was in middle school. He graduate couple of weeks ago and now he got a decent job at Foot Locker at Northlake.
Hidden Valley
"What's up my man!" Cory said gave me a dap.
"Sup Cory how is work doing?" I asked getting ready to sit down.
"It's alright just my manager acting like a bitch in her period." He said about to grab some root beer. He gave me a cup of root beer talking about what's going on experly girlfriend Brittany. Me and Brittany been together for damn near 2 years and I love her. We met at the laundromat when she drop her coins on the floor and I helped her pick it up. I remember that shit like it's was yesterday
Flashback: Summer of 2009
Her I am at the laundromat washing clothes because my mom at work. I just broke up with Terrena because she cheated on me with multiple dudes at LPS @ Garinger. I'm not going to lie I was blind with love but now I see. Everybody at International Studies and Math And Science was right, she did use me because my mom is middle class. She a gold digging hoe and I won't have anything to do with her.
I was about to wash my draws until the girl drop her dime so I helped her.
"Thanks" She said about to pay for her soda.
"No problem, what's your name?" I asked.
"Brittany" She said about to shake my hands.
"Adian" I said and walked off so I can washed my draws. Before she left she put her number on my clean fold up clothes. Oh I will called this girl tonight.
Flashback Over.
Until this day, I still remember the day we met. I'll tell you more about my boo later now back to the story. "So is that fine ass big mami of yours still coming?"He asked. Cory always had a thing for Tiara since she was in 8tb grade. Even he couple of years older than her he still flirts with her every chance he gets.
" She might not go." I said taking a bite on the cookies. She don't really want to go because she knows Terrana and her crew going to be there. Expertly Candace, holy shit I can't stand that bitch. She always starts drama for no reason. And then she be wondering why her and Trayvon's relationship is on and off, because she ungrateful as hell. All the man do was love her and be faithful then she took that shit for granted. Damn no wonder why he wants to be with Armani because I don't see my boy puts up with her bullshit any longer. She cheated on him countless times with countless dudes and she not going to sit here and have Tray looking like a fool. If Tiara comes she better at least have some respect for her because I don't know what the hell has Tiara ever done to her but she better not start drama for once. Because Tray don't like taking her anywhere.

Few Hours Later
We on our way to Camp Greens Park for the picnic. I hope it's drama free and all my boys have a good time playing basketball kicking each other asses at the court

Adian in mm