1. Introducing

Tiara
Hey everybody! My name is Tiara Lynn Williams. I'm 16 years old, my birthday is on March 12th and get ready to start my junior year at New Technology at Garinger. Yep, my school got 5 different schools. I was born in Dillon,SC moved to Charlotte,NC when I was 9 years old with my 17 years old brother Adian and my mom Jennifer. Where my dad you may ask, well he died in the car accident when I was a baby. I'm a plus size girl with big ass and D-cups breast. I got plenty of stretch marks on my arms, lower back, ass cheeks, stomach and on my legs. I got a roll on my back. I had an low self-esteem because of my jackass boyfriend told me to loose weight when I was in 8th grade but that's lasted till at the end of 8th grade thanks to my best friend Jordyn and Armani. Me and Jordin (my first boyfriend) had an on and off relationship for 2 years until I saw him making out with the dark skin bitch that a bit smaller than me. Adian beat his ass because he hurts me. That's what I love about him he very protective of me like a real big brother do even he only a year older than me. Right now I don't know if I ever fall in love again because I'm not trying to get my heartbroken again. I'm very confident about my weight and I don't care what them stuck up people has to say about me. I'm proud of being a big girl. Now let's the story began.

Tiara in mm