Chapter 50 Sealing our Love for Life

Peeta POV(4 Years Later)

"Daddy! Wake up!" I open my eyes and see Rye jumping on the bed. I catch him and pull him in for a hug.

"We gotta be quiet. Mommy's still sleeping." I say getting out of bed. "Why don't we make her breakfast?"

"Yeah!" he whisper-yells. I smile and we leave the room, walking downstairs to the kitchen. 

"Alright, you wash your hands and I'll get everything ready." I say. He nods and runs to the sink as I get everything ready. 

"Daddy...can I ask you something?" he says. I lift him up so he's sitting on the counter.

"Sure bud." I say.

"Why aren't you and mommy married?" he asks.

"Well...we had you when we were young. We still are." I say.

"But your only 22 daddy." he says.

"I know but...its complicated." I say. "Something I'll have to explain to you when your older."

"Alright." he says. We start on the pancakes, the scent filling the kitchen and I'm sure soon it'll be in the bedroom. About 5 minutes later I feel arms wrap around my chest.

"Morning cupcake." Katniss's perfect voice rings in my ears.

"Good morning it is Kitty." I say turning around and kissing her lightly.

"And good morning little Rye." she says giving him a kiss.

"Hi mommy! Daddy said you'd be up soon." he says.

"He was right." she says sitting down.

"Say, Rye, would you like to go see uncle Finnick?" I ask.

"Yeah!" he says jumping up and down.

"Peeta...what do you wanna do?" she asks. I smile and shrug, turning back to the stove. I finish the pancakes and serve my family and we all eat in peace.

~Two Hours Later~

Finnick just took Rye and Katniss is in the living room. I walk in and sit down.

"Listen, we can't always give Rye to Finnick and Annie when you feel like sex." she says.

"Who said anything about sex?" I ask.

"What?" she ask confused. 

"Come on love. I have a surprise for you." I say pulling her to her feet. We walk through the living room, through the kitchen and to the backyard. She gasps at the sight of my little surpirise. A decked table with two plate full with food, two glasses of wine and a vase with 4 roses.

"Peeta....this is amazing." she says giving me a hug.

"Its for you baby, you deserve it." I say. We sit down and start to eat.

"Peeta, I love you." she says.

"I love you too Katniss." I say taking her hand across the table.

"I'm glad I have you. I wouldn't be anything without you." she says. I sigh and look down.

"Katniss...I have to tell you something." I say.

"What? Something bad?" she asks.

"No but...something that may change your life." I say.

"Okay." she says.

"I....I don't want to be your boyfriend anymore." I say. Tears pour from her eyes. "I'm sorry."

"Peeta...please don't." she says.

"I can't do this anymore." I say standing up. "It doesn't work."

"Peeta...I need you..please don't leave me." she says. I reach in my pocket but as I pull my hand out something falls out. I kneel down and pick it up, showing her the little silver ring. 

"I want you to be my wife. I can't be your boyfriend and husband now can i?" I say. She smiles and throws a fork at me.

"Don't scare me like that again!" she says falling from her chair into my arms.

"I'm sorry baby but...will you Katniss Everdeen marry me?" I ask. She pulls back and nods.

"Yes..Peeta I wanna marry you." she says. I smile and slide the ring onto her finger before she locks her arms around my neck. This is really it. My life is perfect. I'm going to marry Katniss. The girl I love. The girl I need. She may Broke my Heart, but Than She Stole It.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooooooooooooo..............the book is over at 50 chapters and just now did I notice the titles were written wrong. The whole time. Why didn't anybody tell me??? But thank you so much for reading and voting for this book. It was so much fun writing it and seeing how much people like it.

Special thanks to my co-writer _fangirl_fandoms_ for helping me write alot of this book. She has such talent and is so helpful so please check out her books and follow her.

Anyway....this isn't the end. If any of you want a sequel than tell me!!! RAISE YOUR HANDS!!!! Well...I'll write one anyway but tell me. But till than...I bid you all may the odds be ever in your favor.

Nicole :)