Chapter 20 Good Morning My Sexy Little Kitty

So I skipped the sex scene because A I suck at writing them and B my dad found out I write sex scenes and got pissy. Sorry.

Peeta POV

I open my eyes, feeling something on my chest. I look down and see Katniss, sound asleep. I smile and run my hand softy through her hair. Last night was amazing. Better than I ever thought. I yawn and look around. I made sure the door was locked and the windows are close, much to my displeasure but whatever.

"Peety?" I look back down and see her barely awake. "Good morning."

"Good morning my sexy little kitty." I say making her smile.

"You made list night feel so....normal. So good." she says sitting up. "Nothing like with Gale."

"We're not even saying his name Kitty. Its us now." I say pulling her back down. "And us means lots of love."

"Hmm...I could get used to that." she says leaning down for a short kiss. 

"What do you want to do today my sweet?" I ask.

"Well...what is there to do here?" she asks.

"We could help my aunt around here. I mean, she's all alone." I say making her shrug.

"Sure, if theres something good to do." she says. "I need a shower though."

"Me too. I was gonna take one yesterday but somebody made me forget." I say smirking.

"Well, I'm sorry. You can take one now." she says.

"Yeah, its just such a shame that I have to take it alone." I say making her smile.

"I think I could join you, only if wanted." she says.

"That would be just perfect." I say standing up. She follows me to the bathroom and I lock the door behind us. She turns the water on hot and we step in, me behind her as I run my hands slowly over her back.

"Peeta? Was I were your first?" she asks.

"Yes, why?" I ask planting soft kisses up her neck. 

"You just seemed so....experienced." she says making me chuckle.

"Well...I'm not...I guess I'm just a natural." I say making her laugh.

"I guess. But not so often...it just reminds me of him." she says. I wrap my arms around her and pull her as close as I can.

"I promise I won't let him hurt you." I whisper as water runs from my head down to her. She nods and turns around, pulling me down and kissing me lightly. "I love you forever more Katniss Everdeen."

"I love you Peeta." she says looking up. I don't think I'll ever get used to looking into her amazing eyes. They're just so beautiful, so sexy. "Lets hurry now."

"No....I wanna enjoy this." I say but she pulls away.

"I said not to often." she says.

"Alright, fine." I pout. She kisses my cheek and runs her fingers over my lips.

"Later, maybe tomorrow." she says. I smile and we wash up before getting out, drying off and leaving for the living room to see Carrie.

"Hey Peeta, you two sleep well?" she asks.

"Yep, we were wondering what we could do today." I say as we sit down.

"Well, I was gonna work in my garden today and wash all the windows." she says. I look to Katniss who nods.

"We could help. I could wash the windows and Katniss could help you in the garden." I say making her smile.

"Such good hearts." she says. "But first some good breakfast." she stands up.

"Need help?" I ask.

"No Peeta, you two just relax. I'll cook." she says walking into the kitchen. I look to Katniss who shrugs. I thought this would be a good day but I was so, very wrong.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm really sorry for the late update. I've been helping my friends with stuff. Teen drama, everybody knows it. 

Nikki :)