Chapter 37 All Over?

Peetas pov

Where am I? I look around the damp smelling room. It's pitch black, I can't see a thing. Katniss. Where's Katniss? "Hello?" I call out. No response. I get up and wince in pain. I start to walk but trip over something, or someone in fact. I squint to see who it is. Blonde hair. I know a lot of people with blonde hair. I suppose it's a she because of the very long hair. I crouch down to take a closer look. She looks so familiar. She looks like Delly. That's because it is Delly!

"Delly!" I shout. I put my fingers to her neck to see if she has a pulse. It's very faint.

"Katniss?" I call out. No response. "Kitty?" Still no response. I suddenly hear a scream. Katniss! I start to bang on the wall. "Katniss!" I shout.

".....I love..... I love Gale...." I hear. No! The cell door opens. I quickly turn around to see who it is. Amber and..... Gale?

"Well hello cupcake!" Gale says.

"Where's Katniss?!" I sneer.

"Who's Katniss?" He laughs.

"My girlfriend!" I shout. I get up and lunge at him. I start punching him over and over again, kicking him repetitively.

"Peeta.... It's time you got moved." Amber smiles. She drags me from the arms to a cell near by. She then chucks me in.

"Oww...." I say. I rub the spot where I just got hurt. I wince in pain as I get up.

"Who's there?" I hear. Katniss?

"Kitty?" I whisper. I walk up to the shadow in the distance. I see her. She looks distant towards me. I put my hand on her cheek. She wriggles away in fear. "I'm not gonna hurt you, I love you." I whisper. She then slaps me.

"You hate me! Stay away! I hate you!" She shouts.

"Kitty...." She cuts me off with another slap.

"Only Gale can call me that!" She shouts. "I love him! I hate you! Your a mutt!" She shouts. Her hands make their way towards my neck, I think she is about to kiss me, but then her eyes start to follow with anger. She leans back and starts squeezing my neck. This is it. Killed by my girlfriend. I'm almost loosing air until she stops. I squint to see her. I'm loosing consciousness. I see her lips forming words. "Oh my god Peeta! I'm so sorry! I-I love you-" my mind cuts her off as I slip into the darkness. Goodbye Katniss.Katniss' pov

 Katniss POV

I watch Peeta as his eyes shut. What have I done? I hate myself! I've killed Peeta! The one I love.... No hate..... No love..... No hate. I'm so CONFUSED! I feel tears drip out of my eyes, landing on my arms that are still in front of me. I crouch down to Peetas level.

"Please.... Peeta..... I'm sorry!" I place two fingers on his neck. There's a pulse but it's close to nothing. His eyes open for a brief second. He whispers out the words that I don't ever want to hear. "I hate you." His eyes then close. I collapse into sobs. I then stop because I realize he deserves to die. I love Gale. Peeta is a mutt. I hate him. I love Gale. Gale is my life. Gale is mine, I am his. Anything else is unthinkable. I am Gales. I love Gale. I hate Peeta. The door opens. Gale comes in. I immediately smile.

"I killed him!" I cheer.

"Well he's un conscious." Gale smiles and leans down to kiss me. I kiss him back with extra force. Gale pulls away and holds out a needle.

"Ready Kitty?" I nod. He places the needle in my arm.

"Now repeat after me. Peeta is a mutt."

"Peeta is a mutt."

"I love Gale."

"I love Gale." I repeat.

"I hate-" Gale gets cut off by a gunshot.

"Stop!" The voice says. Gale falls down. The bullet hit him in the head. Gale is dead. No! I get up and attack the person. Once I reach the person, I don't believe my eyes. Delly. It's Delly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know the codes are back but I'll rewrite the whole chapter tomorrow so they're gone.

Writen by _fangirl_fandoms_ my awesome co-writer.

Nikki :)