Chapter 46 Names

Peetas pov

I wake up to the sound of someone vomiting. Oh shit! Katniss! I run to the bathroom and I hold her hair up. I rub her back slowly whilst she finishes. She finishes and wipes her mouth.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"No." She shakes her head. I help her to the bedroom and I get her to lie down.

"Do you want anything baby?" I ask her.

"Water." Her voice is raspy. "And a cheese bun." She croaks. I kiss her forehead and I run downstairs to get her her water and cheese bun. I grab them from downstairs and I head back up. I hand Katniss her food and water. She pats the space beside her and I sit there. 

"I love you, did you know that?" She says. I kiss her.

"I love you too and yes." She smiles at me. I place a hand on her stomach. "Our baby is right there." I smile. I look up and see her smiling.

"Our little family." She whispers.

"Our little family." I repeat. She has a small bump forming on her stomach. It's not too big, but it is visible. 

"Peeta, Katniss!" Mum calls. 

"Yeah?" I shout back.

"Come downstairs! There's someone here to see you!" 

"Okay, give us five minutes!" 

"Okay!" I stand up and go to my draws. I pass Katniss one of my shirts and a pair of tracksuits. For me, I put a shirt on because I already had tracksuits on. I wait for Katniss to change then we both head downstairs, holding hands. We see Annie and Finnick waiting downstairs.

"Hey!" I say. I hug Annie and give Finnick a man hug. 

"Congrats dude!" He says. Annie goes up to Katniss whilst me and Finnick talk. 

"So what's up?" I ask.

"Well Annie and I are going out on a date tonight and we were wondering if you could join us?" 

"Yeah sure! But we have to be home by 10. The doctors put a curfew on Katniss."

"Your kidding?!"

"Nope."

"I'm happy for you Peet, Kat is amazing for you."

"Thanks bro." The girls stop talking and Katniss walks into my arms. She has her arms around my waist whilst I hold her. "So we'll meet you at let's say 6 at the mall?"

"Sure." Katniss says. 

"See ya soon!" Finnick waves. They leave the house. Katniss goes to the kitchen and grabs her pills. She comes back with a glass of water, with the pill dissolving in the water. She grimaces whilst she drinks. She told me she hated the taste. Poor her. She suddenly drops the glass, making it break. She curls up into a ball and begins to rock. Oh no, she's having a flashback. I rush over to her, wrapping my arms around her.

"Hey, its okay. Your okay." I say running my hand through her hair. She shakes uncontrolable as tears stream down her cheeks. Soon after its over. 

"Peeta? It hurts. It makes my head hurt." she says.

"I know baby, you just gotta take your medication and than you'll be fine." I say. She nods and I get her to her feet and the couch. Than I clean the glass up before sitting down with her.

"Peeta? What about names?" she asks.

"Hmm..well..depends on boy or girl. I would like a girl." I say. She looks up and gives me a look.

"A girl? Normally the guy wants a son." she says.

"I know but I wanna little girl as sweet as her mother and to help me in the bakery." I say.

"Oh..I want a girl to. If we're lucky, we'll have one." she says rubbing her stomach. I place my hand on her's, giving her a soft kiss.

"So, I name...what do you think?" I ask.

"Maybe..Anna..or Sarah." she says.

"What about Willow?" I ask. She looks up and smiles.

"Willow...I love that. Willow Mellark." she says. I chuckle and hug her tightly. Well little Willow,one thing's for sure. You got the best mother you could ever ask for.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good? Everybody like it? And because I am the way I am. No update until I have at least 5 votes and 5 comments. Good ahead guys! Oh...AND RAISE YOUR HANDS FOR MORE!!!!!!!!

Written mostly by my awesome co-writer _fangirl_fandoms_ Check ou her books and follow her. She's got some talent.

Nikki :)