Chapter 35 Taken

Katniss POV

Peeta and I are going to the old treehouse today. We're just board and the bakery is closed so you know, we could do other things. We're walking through the woods as a light rainfall begins.

"Aww....come on!" Peeta says making me smile.

"Its okay Peety, lets just walk abit faster." I say. We do and make it there without really getting wet. I climb up first and turn, waiting for Peeta. He climbs up buts holds his hand. "What is it?"

"I cut myself on a nail." he says. I pull his hand closer to see the large cut along the side of his hands.

"Oh...ok..we should clean it. I'll go down to the little river." I say.

"Its raining, do you need to do that?" he asks.

"Peeta...its like sprinkling. Thats not rain." I say. He sighs as I climb down and make my way to the small river. As I'm getting some water I hear a twig snap behind me making me turn.

"Hi Kitty." its Gale.

"Gale? What are you doing here?" I ask standing up.

"I was looking for you. I heard you were back." he says.

"So? What do you want from me?" I ask getting annoyed.

"I want you to come back with me." he says getting closer.

"No! I'm with Peeta, just accept it." I say.

"Lets not make this harder than it needs to be." he says. Than leafs rustle behind me. I turn and see....Amber?

"Hey Kat." she says smiling.

"Amber? What are yo....." but something hitting the back of my head knocks me into darkness.

Peeta POV

A noise catches my attention. 

"Katniss?" I call but nothing. "Katniss come on thats not funny." still nothing so I stand up and look out the window to see Gale and Amber? I rush down but Gale pushes me back.

"Stay out of this cupcake." he says.

"I told you to leave her alone!" I yell.

"Peeta, come on. Gale gets Katniss. You get me." Amber says getting closer.

"I don't want you! I want Katniss!" I say but she wraps her arms around me, pressing her lips to mine. I push her back but than Gale punches me in the chest, knocking the air out of my lungs and I fall to the ground.

"Stay out of it!" he says before darkness pulls me under.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow....okay I know this is short but I'm sick. Sorry. 

And...who thought this would happen???

Nikki :)