Chapter 42 She is A Real Person!

Peetas pov

Katniss' therapist and doctor tells us to sit down. Prim is holding my hand, very TIGHTLY. I guess she is just as scared as I am.

"Okay. So Katniss has had a very big dosage of the venom and it will be quite hard to get it out." The doctor says.

"W-what do you mean?" I ask.

"We mean, Katniss will be isolated for about two months until she is in a stable condition."

"What? No! You can't do that!"

"Peeta calm down!" Delly snaps.

"You still can't! I can help her!"

"Mr Mellark, Katniss needs to have top treatment without any distractions. We can only do that if no one, and I mean no one, interferes." The doctor replies.

"No! I will not except it! I love her! I can't just not see her!"

"Peeta it's for her own good." Her therapist says.

"So your saying, Katniss not seeing us is for her own good?! We have known her for a longer time than you! We know her! We can help her!" Prim shouts.

"I was there when it happened! I saw her getting tortured!" I shout.

"We know but-"

"No buts!" Prim and I shout.

"You can't just isolate her! SHE IS A REAL PERSON!" I shout. I get off my chair. "I'm going to see her." I open the door. "And you can't stop me." With that, I slam the door and start walking to Katniss' room. I hear the door open so I begin to run. Katniss, I'm coming. Down the hall, through a few doors and past a few doctors. I find her room and open the door to see her on a bed in restraints. "Katniss?"

"Peeta? What are you doing here?" she asks looking up.

"I'm gonna get you out of here." I say walking over to her and undoing the restraints. She sits up and gives me a look of fear. "Whats wrong?" I ask.

"I can't go with you Peeta." she says.

"W-what?" I ask.

"I can't hurt you again. I'm staying here, maybe they can help me." she says. I shake my head and take her hands, raising them to my lips and planting soft kisses on them.

"Please Katniss....come home." I say as the tears start to stream.

"I can't Peeta, and I won't." she says. "I want you safe."

"I want you...to be home with me." I say looking up. She sighs and stands up.

"You have to leave now." she says. I shake my head and squeeze my eyes shut, hoping this is all a dream. "Please leave Peeta."

"I can't." I say softly. She places her finger under my chin, bringing me to look up in her eyes.

"You will...I'll be okay." she says before bringing me down, pressing her lips to mine. I place my hands on her waist while her's go around my neck. In the kiss....I feel happiness and passion. No anger or fear. I pick her up and place her on the bed, she lays back as I kiss her neck. Why hasn't somebody came in yet? Whatever. I hover over her while kissing her neck making her moan lightly. I'm pretty sure you know what happens next.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know its abit short and I don't really think anybody thought this would happen but please tell me.....WHO REALLY WANTS THEM BACK TOGETHER?????????

Also, the first most part of this chapter was writen by my awesome co-writer _fangirl_fandoms_ Check her books out and follow her.

Nikki :)

She Broke my Heart, Than Stole Itजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें