Chapter 41 Good Dreams

• Dedicated to To my Awesome 10 000 Readers!!!

Peeta POV

"They threw me out!" I yell pacing back and forth in the bakery kitchen. "Said my Katniss was a 'subject of Science!' What is that?!" 

"Peeta calm down! I'm sure there's something we can do." mom says. 

"We have to do something! They're not gonna let her go." I say but Delly stops me.

"Peeta! We will get her out but you need to calm down." she says. I take a few breaths and nod.

"Your right...okay." I say. She leads me to a chair and I sit down. "What can we do?"

"Well, we should talk to Katniss's mother about it." mom says. "I mean, she's only 16. I'm sure she could get her out."

"True, we could do that. We should also for now, talk to a lawyar." Delly says. "Get facts about out situation."

"Your right, thats good." I say.

"Good now you go upstairs and get some rest." mom says.

"What? No!" I say.

"Yes! Peeta. If I have to drag you up those stairs." Delly says. I groan and stand up, walking to and up the stairs and into my room. I close the door and fall into bed. This is all growing over my head. Its getting to be too much. I pull the covers over my head and close my eyes, hoping some sleep will help me.

~DREAM~

"Peeta? Peeta honey wake up." a heavenly voice says. I open my eyes and see....Katniss. "Good morning baby." she leans down, planting a soft kiss on my lips.

"Katniss? What is it?" I ask confused.

"The kids are up and want daddy." she says. Kids? What kids?

"Umm...what?" I ask.

"Peeta, stop acting all weird. Come on. They're waiting for you." she says before giving me another kiss and pulling me up and out of bed. We leave our room, walk down a short hall and down a flight of stairs. We end up in what is I think the living room where I see two little kids. One maybe 8 and the other 4 or 5. The older one, a girl with long blonde hair and the little boy with short dark brown hair.

"Daddy!" the girl says jumping up and running to me and into my arms. "Are you gonna make us breakfast?"

"Willow, let your father wake up." Katniss says. Father? Daddy? She nods and we walk over to the couch.

"Daddy, can I come with to the bakery today?" the little boy asks.

"Umm..sure! Why not." I say making him smile.

"But no getting to close to the oven Rye." Katniss says.

"Daddy will watch me but also teach me how to make your favorite chees buns!" he says jumping on my lap.

"I sure will little man." I say ruffling his hair.

"Can daddy and I talk alone?" Katniss says. Both groan but nod and head upstairs. "Peeta, come here." she motions me to come closer. I do and she pulls me in for a kiss. I end up pushing her onto the couch, kissing her with passion and lust. She moans lightly and pulls my shirt off, running her hands over my chest. 

"Kitty...the kids." I say as she kisses my neck.

"I know..I just wanna have a short fun." she says. I smile and kiss her neck, making her moan abit louder.

"Ewwwww!!!!! Mommy and daddy are kissing and making weird noises!" we jump and look at the stairs to see Willow.

"I told you." I say making her scowl. "And you still have such a sexy scowl Kitty." 

"Haha..get off cupcake." she says. I sit up and grab my shirt, pulling it back on. "Come on kids, breakfast time." they both screech and run to the kitchen with Katniss following. This is really perfect...this is what I ne....

"PEETA!" a voice causes the world to turn black and rip apart.

DREAM END

"Peeta!" I open my eyes and see Delly. "Come on, we're gonna go see if we can get Katniss."

"I just fell asleep." I say sitting up.

"No, you were asleep for 5 hours." she says leaving my room. I groan and get out of bed. That dream...I have to make it ture...I have to make that my life and I will. I will get Katniss back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love putting dreams in! Also....who thinks Peeta will get Katniss back? Again!!!! RAISE YOUR HANDS IF YOU WANT IT CAUSE IT MAY NEVER HAPPEN!!!!

Nikki :)