Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Jason had guilt filling up his body. The love of his life was hurt because of him and his anger issues. He wanted Alex to love him, not scare of him. Alex was very fragile and naive and he wants is to protect her from the dangers of the outside world. He couldn't do that if she didn't obey him.

Jason's POV:

"Babygirl?" I knocked softly as I heard loud, heartbreaking sobs from the other side.

"Go away!" She screamed as the sobs continued. I opened the door and she shot up terrified.

"P-Please d-don't p-punish m-me." She choked out, trying to get away from me.

"I won't punish you." I picked her up bridal style and set her on the bed.

"But I need you to respect me or I will." The doorbell rung.

"Come down in five minutes." I went to greet the guys. The main guys in the gang were Chaz, Ryan, Fredo and my brother, Justin.

Hey guys!" I gave them each a bro hug.

"Hey Boss." They greeted in unison.

"Where's the girl?" Justin, my younger brother, asked.

"In her room." I heard footsteps.

"Hi." Alex's angelic voice sounded.

"Babygirl." I was by her side in a second and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"This is Alex." I wrap my arm around her.

"That's Ryan, Chaz, Fredo....and Justin." I pointed to each one of them. She smiled awkwardly.

"They don't bite." I tried to boost her confidence.

"I'm hungry." She mumbled.
"Let's get McDonalds." Justin suggested.

"Okay. Miley!" I yelled to our maid.

"Yes, Master." She replied, emotionless.

"I want this house clean by the time I get back. You know the consequences if it isn't done." I said sternly and she nodded.

"Let's go!" Justin screamed and ran outside. We followed him to the car and he started to get into the driver's seat.

Jason! Can I drive?!" He begged. He got his license yesterday so he's really excited about driving. I thought for a moment.

"NO!" Everyone screamed, making Justin pout like a five year old. I mentally thanked the Lord.

"Sorry little bro." The engine came to life and we drove to McDonalds.

*Back Home*

Jason's POV:

"The cashier was so stupid!" Fredo yelled as we entered the front door. Alex tried to quietly grab the bag with her food and walk up the stairs.

"Princess. Come eat with us." I motioned for her to follow me. She mumbled a few cuss words that I couldn't make out.

"Excuse me?" I stated clearly, trying to stay calm.

"Nothing." She stomped into the living room. I followed her and grabbed her wrist forcefully.

"Watch it." I whispered into her ear. Then, I let her go.

"What are you gonna do? Hit me again?" She asked before leaving to go to her room.

"I never meant to hurt you!" I say out of complete and utter desperation.

She turned and spat, "Then why did you?"
A/N: What are your predictions for the next chapter? Please COMMENT down below and don't forget to VOTE if you liked it.