23. Back Rub

Armani
I was feeding Ms.Brown when my phone ringing and it's was Trayvon. We hasn't talked to each other since the day that he took me bowling with friends and I really miss him. I guess he called to check up on me. This boy going through so drama in his life and I need to relax him like giving him the back rub or something.
"Here goes your food Ms.Brown" I said putting the fish and fries on the table. My phone started ringing again and it's was Trayvon. So I told Ms.Brown son to keep his eyes on his mom.
Phone Convo
Armani: Hello
Trayvon: Sup Mani what you doing?
Armani: Just taking care of client. I'm about to get off in the hour so what you doing.
Trayvon: Nothing just been stressed out for days so you coming over later?
Armani: You mean after work right?
Trayvon: Yeah all you got to do is ask your parents
Armani: Okay what time you gone get me because you get off work around 5pm?
Trayvon: Around 6pm
Armani: Okay I got to go, I got to give my client a bath and get her ready for doctor appointment
Trayvon: Alright see you tonight
Armani: Alright bye Tray
Phone Convo is over

After I got off the phone with Trayvon, I gave Ms.Brown a bath and get her ready for doctor appointment which is after I leave. Her daughter told me to go head and leave so I called my mom to come and pick me up. 15 minutes later, she came and I got in her red 2008 Honda Accord.

"Mom" I said while the old school R&B music playing low"Yes baby" She said stopped at the red light on E

"Yes baby" She said stopped at the red light on E. WT Harris and Hickory Groove.
"I just wondering can I go to Trayvon's for a weekend?" I asked just in case he going to want me to stay there for the whole weekend.
"What y'all going to be doing?" She asked.
"Just chilling" I said
" Good don't be like your stuck up ass aunt you hear!" She said referring Aunt Kathy since she had cousin Mike when she was my age. Let me tell you about her real quick, her and my mom can't get along because she a hothead and an shitty mother. She never likes me simply because I'm a big girl and always jealous of his own son. That's why my mom and Aunt Diane which is cousin Aaron's mom more of the mother to him than his own.
"Make sure you use the condom" She said about to turn left on Milton Rd. This ain't new my parents always told me to use the condom everytime I'm with Trayvon. She knows he got a girlfriend and I would never ruined nobody happy home.
Trayvon
It's been 2 days since the drama at Cory's house and I need some back rub but that's has to wait until tonight when Armani get here since Candace ain't gave me none in 3 years after she cheated on me the 3rd times. I went in the bathroom wash my hair, took a shower, brush my teeth and got out of the bathroom with towels wrapped around my hips. When I get ready to put my draws on, Candace get ready to start shit.
"So you talking to that fat bitch on the phone"? She asked
" Yes she coming over tonight too." I said putting my shirt on. Why the hell she asking me that? She barely here anyway.
"Oh now you screwing her now" She asked
"Look Candace, don't start this shit!" I said don't want to argue with her. She said whatever and go back and watch that bullshit ass talk show. That's all she do, watch Jerry Springer, Maury and any other talk shows while I'm at work. I'm like damn can she at least do some around the house like cleaning, do some grocery shopping or anything that a decent girlfriend would do. I sprayed some cologne and walk out the door. The only thing I got on my mind is Armani. I hope her parents let her come.
3 hours later
I'm on break right now so I decided to called Armani to see if her parents let her come over tonight when I get off work. Armani answer the phone on the 3rd ring.
Phone Convo
Armani: Hello!
Trayvon: Sup Mani what you doing now?
Armani: Nothing just watching TV
Trayvon: Did your mom let you come over tonight?
Armani: Yes! Well I got to get going I got to do some laundry.
Trayvon: Alright see you tonight around 6pm alright
Armani: Aright bye
Phone convo is over
When I hung up the phone, I took the last bite of the honey bun and went back to work. I'm not going to do anything sexual to her, I just want to chill with her and she staying with me for the whole weekend whether Candace like it or not. She probably want to sleep in the guest room anyway.
Armani
I just got off the phone with Trayvon while im folding up clothes. He going to want me to stayed over there for the whole weekend so I finish wash my clothes. I decided to pack some of my clothes because he come picked me up around 6pm and it's after 3pm now. So I got plenty of time to get ready.
2 hours later
I go out of the shower put on my red bra and panties set, lotion my body and put on my green shirt that said "Lucky" on it with my boyfriend jeans and my sneakers.
Armani's outfit