Harry Potter [Charlie X Reader]

Imagine a future Weasley travelling back in time. He refuses to give up who his parents are, but after an incident in Diagon Alley the secret comes out.

. .

. .

Every Weasley coming together for all day shenanigans at the Burrow became a tradition a couple months after the war had ended and Fred woke from his coma after having a wall fall on him. And while you weren't a Weasley, it didn't stop Molly from sending her children to drag you to her home. You had been a year above Harry, Ron, and Hermione, but you had been on friendly terms with all the Weasley's.

So for a couple of years, you find yourself spending two nights at the Burrow- the night before Weasley shenanigans and the night of. And though there were numerous rooms, Molly had a tough time pairing people up. Bill, Fleur, and their toddler shared Bill's old room. Percy and his wife took his old room, and Molly reluctantly let the twins and their girlfriends all bunk in one room. And since Molly let the twins bunk with their girlfriends, she had to let Ginny and Harry stay together while Ron and Hermione stayed in another room. That left you with Charlie in his old room and while Molly gushed her apologies, you simply waved her off.

Charlie Weasley only came down for holidays and for the newest tradition now dubbed Weasley All Day Shenanigans. He was rather rambunctious when around his family, but in your shared room he seemed to decompress and knew exactly how to approach you. You let him take the full bed while squeezing a single in between his bed and the wall. It was a tight fit, but your bed was a foot lower than his and you absolutely loved it because you could burrow in your bed whenever Molly threw open the door to wake you up.

But with your bed being a foot lower is what started making your visits to the Burrow a little nerve wracking, all because Charlie moved a lot in his sleep and somehow started managing to fall into your bed while miraculously not squishing you and settling you on his chest. The cuddling sessions eventually moved onto more rated R shenanigans, and it was hard to meet any of his siblings gazes whenever they asked how you had slept.

You and Charlie both made it clear your hook-ups were nothing serious, and actually became quite good friends much to everyone's surprise.

It's just as everyone is lounging around with full stomachs after lunch that it happens. The wind picks up out of the blue and as everyone starts throwing around sticking charms to keep everything from blowing away, a couple of yards away a figure starts to appear from out of thin air. From one moment to the next there's a rather tall red head with a lean build standing where nothing had been just moments before. The head of hair is a familiar shade of red and as he glances around at everyone, his eyes slowly widen.

"Bollocks," the stranger murmurs, but seeing as you're the closest you manage to hear him.

You glance at the other Weasley's, suppressing a grin at Fred and George who are counting their family members before glancing back at the stranger with frowns. No one has any idea who the newcomer is.