The Originals [Klaus X Reader]

Klaroline6668 says: I'd like one were Klaus is fighting to find his love when he finds her & realizes of all the pain that she endured from Marcel's vampire's he goes to the compound & takes some of them down realizing Rebekah & Marcel's attempt to put him down it only fuels his rage even more after getting them to swear allegiance to him he makes sure to know their every move as King it's his Job to protect his family & his queen

Author's Note: So I'm not sure what I have written is what you were looking for, but I hope you enjoy it anyway.

Being in love with Klaus Mikaelson had its ups and downs. As he was the Original Hybrid for over a thousand of years it made sense that he accumulated many enemies. And though he did his very best to protect you, there were just some days when a threat popped up out of the blue and it found you on the wrong side of a wooden stake.

But this threat- this one threat in particular had your head spinning and heart aching for Klaus' reaction when he figured out what was going on.

Tied to a wooden chair with metal stakes driven through the backs of your hands, pinning them to the arm rests, you mumble behind the vervain soaked cloth that had been shoved between your lips and tied around your head. Blood soaks your hairline and your shirt though the cuts and abrasions have long healed, but the picture you must paint is what really is going to set Klaus off. That is, is if he ever gets here.

"Bloody hell," Rebekah suddenly says as she strides into the abattoir. "I said to kidnap her and hold her hostage, not torture the poor girl."

The cloth is ripped from your mouth and you suck in fresh air to give your raw throat a chance to heal. "'Bekah, please. Please don't do this." The blonde frowns and you grimace as you attempt to move your hands. "You know he won't be happy."

"And that's precisely why we're doing it." Marcel saunters up next, the dark skinned vampire smiling as if this was an every day occurrence. "Klaus needs to make a choice- the Kingdom.. or his Queen."

Realization dawns and you scoff. "Are you kidding me?! You've kept me in agonizing pain all because he's hurt your pride? Grow up, Marcel!"

Marcel moves without a word, hissing and baring fangs in your face. "Do not speak of what you do not understand, little girl. New Orleans is mine and Klaus will learn that he can't just waltz in and start barking orders."

"And here I thought I was the baby vampire."

"Enough." Rebekah nudges her boyfriend aside less he add more blood to your already damaged shirt. "You have no idea what Nik's really capable of. Once he's indisposed and you're free of his influence, you'll see that what we're doing here is right."

Sighing heavily because you know there's no way she's going to listen to you, you say, "You're his sister, Rebekah. I won't pretend to understand what happened in your past-"

"Then don't," she hisses.

"But this- just don't. You'll only anger him and it'll just add to your list of problems with him."

Rebekah looks torn, but she's eventually dead set in her and Marcel's plan. "This is the only option. He'll come running once he learns you're in danger and when he does, we'll be ready."

You open your mouth to protest, but Marcel shoves the cloth gag back between your lips. You whimper as the essence of vervain is inhaled and it feels like razors being dragged down your throat. Then before long, the abattoir doors are being kicked open with a snarl of rage.