TVD [Damon X Reader]

Imagine being the one person the group turns to when Damon goes into a rage.

. .

. .

Stefan ducked out the front door, cringing when yet another glass was shattered. Damon had been throwing a tantrum for the last half hour all because some she-wolf played him. And if that wasn't bad enough, the wolf had the audacity to name drop Katherine and mention he was more fun than she had anticipated. While the compliment would have normally inflated his ego, he couldn't help the anger that came knowing full well the she-wolf was an old acquaintance of that bitch Katherine.

Climbing into his car and starting the engine, Stefan then pulled out his phone and skimmed through his contacts. Finding the one he was looking for, he tapped on it before putting the phone on speaker and settling it in his lap while driving away from the boarding house.

"Come on, Y/N. Pick up," he mutters as the phone rings and rings.

"Hey, sorry I couldn't pick up your call. I'm not even sure why you're calling to begin with. Who still calls? Text, people. Text!" *Beep!*

"Answer your phone, Y/N. Apparently you're an unreliable texter and an unreliable person who answers their phone! Call me as soon as you get this. I need help with Damon." Stefan ends the call and tosses his phone into the passenger seat, he then focusing his attention on the road. He's not sure where he's going, but he has a few pretty good ideas of where to start looking.

The Mystic Grill is empty of who he's looking for, as is Town Square, Bonnie's house, and Elena's house. Funnily enough, none of the girls of their particular friend group could be found at any of those places either which left Caroline's house as his last hope. Fortunately for Stefan, he can hear all four girls talking and laughing the moment he cuts the engine to his car outside Caroline's house and listens in.

As he walks up to the front door of Caroline's home, he can easily see through the large door window. Then knocking on the door, he patiently waits until someone answers. Something heavy thunks, the girls cackle, and then a disheveled Elena appears around the corner as she hurries to answer the door once she sees who it is.

"Stefan! Hey, Stefan," she greets a little too cheery. "What's going on?"

"I'm, uh, I'm looking for Y/N," he says, eyes narrowing at her glassy gaze. "Are you drunk?"

Elena giggles. "Ohhh, it's the fun police," she teases as she reaches forward and pokes him in the chest. "Come on, Stefan, it's a celebration! Y/N dumped that loser she was dating and we decided to have some fun."

He sighs. "That's nice and all, but I really need Y/N's help. Damon's throwing a tantrum."

Elena seems to slightly sober at his words, she knowing full well in her inebriated state that Damon throwing a tantrum was not a good thing. "Oh. Well why didn't you start with that? Come on, lets go get Y/N."

In the other room, you and Bonnie are swiping through the photos on your phones to see which ones you're going to post all over social media, and giggling over the stupid ones that seem to have been captured.

"Which ones-"

"All of them," you interrupt the witch, snorting at one picture of Caroline who was picking her teeth in the mirror. The phone is suddenly swiped from your hand and you whirl around. "Hey!"

"Don't hey me, missy," Caroline says. "You are not posting every single picture to your Facebook. We are not immature high school children anymore who think it's cool to show everyone how blasted you are."