Harry Potter [Viktor X Reader] Pt. I

Author's Note: I know the story took place in the 90's, but we're going to bring the story up to speed in the present time. Which means GoF is taking place now-ish. Also.. magic and technology can mix. That's all I'll say on that.
Writing Krum's accent was hard, so just go with it. I tried my best. Just look at that Bulgarian Bon Bon. I'm still in love to this day.

Imagine being the witch who caught Viktor Krum's eye (Part 1 of 2)

The Triwizard Tournament is all that anyone can talk about. Well.. that and the Yule Ball which set off the female population of Hogwarts into a frenzy in hopes of attracting the date of their dreams. But you- even though your Head of House has encouraged you to find a date and attend since you're a Sixth Year- you rather just watch from the sidelines and skip the Ball all together.

The Sixth Year Hufflepuff females aren't too bad, but with the weekend now here you're more than ecstatic to escape the dorms. With the appropriate work out clothing on, you grab up a bag and shoulder the strap before you head outside to stretch and then jog around the lake.

The sky is lit just enough to make you comfortable and you're glad that you've gained permission from the Headmaster himself to be out on the grounds so early in the morning. The lake is covered in an eerie fog and you can hear the faint splashing of the giant squid in his environment, but you don't let that deter you from your goal. Then finding a boulder, you set your bag down in front of it.

Taking off your outer robe, you shiver as the morning air hits your skin. Decked out in a plain black sports bra and burgundy spandex shorts, you sit on the damp ground and start your stretches. You give yourself twenty minutes to stretch the muscles in your legs so you won't cramp as you run, and then spend another few minutes jogging in place to get your heart pumping. Then before you decide to take off at a leisurely pace, you reach into the bag you brought and pull free an iPod. It's something your father had been working on at his last place of employment, the Wizarding world having finally decided to experiment with magic and technology, and you're glad to say that the iPod has held a miraculous full charge even though you've been using it whenever you go on your runs. So strapping the device into the armband around your bicep, you then plug the headphones into your ears before turning the device on and losing yourself in your morning run.

After one full lap around the big lake, the sun is fully up but it's such a gray morning that you can't really tell how late in the morning it actually is. But since it's the weekend, you have all the time in the world and don't have to worry about being late to class. You sit by your boulder and slowly sip some water from your water bottle while doing a few more stretches, and it's during these stretches that you technically meet him- the him in question being Viktor Krum.

Krum is decked out in his own workout gear and being followed by his loyal little fan club. The surly wizard pays them no attention, he alternating which knee he hikes up in his own version of stretching as he walks the shore of the lake. You take a moment to appreciate his arms from a distance and then your breath catches when his gaze immediately zones in on you. You gulp as he holds your gaze and then decide to nod in greeting, his lips faintly twitching into a small smile as he nods back.