Harry Potter [Bill X Reader]

Imagine being the neighbor to the Weasley's. You've gotten along fabulously with the family and during a drunken game of Hide and Seek, when you rush in through the back door of the Burrow, you finally meet the one Weasley you've yet to meet. Bill.

Panting heavily, you push your legs to run faster. The Burrow is within your sights, and since you've been living next door to the Weasley's for quite some time now and have been keyed into their wards, it's easy to run through the garden and in through the back door.

"Hide me!"

Molly is at the stove, no doubt mixing up a wonderful dinner, and there's another redhead sitting at the table. You stare long enough to see he has red hair down to his shoulders and a few scars littering his face before Molly tuts and points in a certain direction. You smile at her and lunge for the pantry door, throwing said door open before hiding yourself away inside.

"Uhhh.."

"Not now, dear," Molly tells her apparent family member. "You're going to give her away."

Snickering at the male's confused expression through the slates on the door, you back away to hide further in the shadows when Harry jogs through the back entrance. "Hey, Molly. Bill." His thunderous expression smooths out to one of friendly manners. "You haven't seen anyone run through here, have you?"

Molly shakes her head. "Not a soul, dear. Is everything alright?"

His expression tightens, but he manages a smile for his future mother-in-law. "Fine. If you happen to see Y/N or Hermione, don't let them know I'm near. I want to surprise them."

Slapping a hand over your mouth to keep the giggles at bay, you wait until Harry exits the kitchen to no doubt search upstairs. A minute passes and then Mrs. Weasley calls out, "He's gone, dearie. You can come out now."

Stumbling out of the pantry, you bite your lip to keep laughter from escaping and alerting Harry to your presence. You then head straight for the Weasley matriarch. "You're the best, Mama Red." Throwing your arms around her in a hug, you then pressing a smacking kiss to her cheek. "Next time I come over I'll bring over my mom's recipe for apple cinnamon muffins."

Molly beams, but her reply is cut short by someone clearing their throat. "Ahem."

Your gaze darts to the intruder and you grin. "So another Weasley? It's like Christmas has come early."

The male chuckles and Molly swats you with a dish towel. "Hush, you. That's Bill. Bill, this is Y/N. She and her family live next door. After befriending your brothers, she gets quite excited when another Weasley she has yet to meet pops up."

"Not just any Weasley, Molly. You know your eldest are the only ones I hadn't met and I was quite excited to after hearing what they did for a living. And after meeting Charlie, I figured this must be Bill. The cursebreaker."

"The one and only," Bill muses. "Now the question is, what did you do to Harry? He looked murderous when he ran up in here."

Your shoulders shake with suppressed laughter and you take several steps away from Molly since you know she will swing that dish towel when she hears of what you did. "Ever since I told George he was cute, but not really my type, he's been trying to feed me one of his Weasley products to be infatuated with him for the day so he can embarrass me." Taking a seat near Bill, your eyes twinkle with mischief as you ready yourself to tell him the events of earlier today. "Hermione realized my drink was tampered with, so with a few spells here and there we managed to switch out my drink for George's while also changing the potion he had slipped into the drink."