Teen Wolf [Brett X Reader] Pt. I

Imagine Brett seeing you at a Lacrosse game and afterwards he comes to talk to you (Part 1 of 2).

. .

. .

You were running a little late to the first Lacrosse game you were finally able to attend and plopped down in the empty space next to Mason. "What'd I miss?"

"Not much. We're playing Devenford Prep again, so there's that."

"Devenford?" You mutter, sliding the straps of your backpack off your shoulders. "Isn't that the school Liam transferred from? The one with the really tall and hot-" You trail off, eyes landing on #28 as he smirks over in your direction as if he'd heard you.

"Brett Talbot," your friend muses. "So I take it you noticed him too?"

"Kind of hard not to. I mean he's really.." you sigh in bliss, trailing off again. A moment later you shake your head clear and chuckle. "And then Liam forbade us from talking to him, mind you I haven't met him like you did, which only makes him that much more intriguing." Mason chuckles and you groan when Brett flexes with his Lacrosse stick. "You know I have a weakness for tall guys, Mase. It's so unfair."

Your friend leans closer to you, lowering his voice. "You know rumor has it he's bisexual."

"And? You say it like that would deter me. Imagine all the fun we can have checking out all the dudes."

Mason laughs, shaking his head in fond amusement at you. "And if he wants to check out other girls?"

You shrug. "I can appreciate a fellow pretty lady. I won't experiment with her, but I can appreciate."

"You're something else, you know that?"

"I try. Now shush up, Hewitt. Lets ogle the boys under the guise of cheering on Liam, Stiles, and Scott."

- X -

"Woo! Good game. Better luck next time, boys. Way to warm that bench, Greenberg." Mason snorts as you congratulate your school's team even though they lost. Clapping each of them on the shoulder as they leave the field, you grin when Liam catches your gaze and he rolls his eyes. "Buck up there, Dunbar. You played decent."

"Well! She means you played well." Mason says.

"Nope. Decent. Stilinski, for once, played well."

"Aw thanks, Y/N. I feel the love."

"You better." As he playfully nudges you, you then fist bump Scott. "Great footwork out there, McCall. You guys almost had them."

He sheepishly smiles at you. "Thanks, Y/N. Good to see you out for once. Did you get the night off?"

"Yeah. Ma wanted me to work a shift at the store again, but Dad said I deserved a night of shenanigans."

"Good for you."

You and Mason make small talk with the Lacrosse trio before they head off to shower and change. The two of you then head over to the bleachers and take a seat to wait for Liam before heading out to grab a bite to eat.

"Don't look now," Mason suddenly mumbles. "But McDreamy #28 is headed this way."

You nearly swallow your tongue in surprise. "W-What?!"

Mason smirks at you, but before he can tease you there's someone coughing lightly to get your attention. Whipping your head to the right, Brett is standing there still in his green Devenford Lacrosse jersey. "Hey. You're Y/N. Right?" Numbly nodding, he grins. "Yeah. My sister talks about you. All good things. Mostly."

"Your sister?" Your head tilts to the side and Brett gestures to someone off in the distance. Following his pointed gesture, you spot a short, familiar head of blonde hair and the widest grin you've come to know. You narrow your eyes on Lori Rohr- the girl who doesn't even go to Beacon Hills High but somehow is always at Sydney's- a girl who actually does go to Beacon Hills high- side. "Lori, that little traitor," you mumble. Brett huffs a laugh and Mason snorts. Then turning your attention back on Brett, you say, "I didn't know Lori was your sister."

He shrugs. "Different dads, but we're pretty close."

"O-oh. That's good."

"Lori?" Mason suddenly muses. When you glance at him, you see him fighting off a smile and you know the next words out of his mouth won't be good. "Isn't she the girl who you and Sydney talk boys with?"

"Shut up, Mason!" You shove your elbow into his ribs. "You're not helping things."

Brett laughs and you cringe. He totally knows about your crush. And more. Lori probably told him you waxed poetics about that one time you saw him practicing shirtless before you had to leave in a hurry for work. But you couldn't help yourself. There were just so many muscles. "So before my coach starts yelling at us to load up the buses, I have a question for you."

"Yeah?"

"Do you, maybe, want to go out on a date with me?"

Your eyes widen. "But you don't even know me!"

He shrugs. "Like I said, I've heard good things. And if a date is too intimidating, we can always hang out first to see if we're going to hit it off like Lori suspects."

"Your little sister is a devious asshole."

Brett smirks and nods a couple of times. "That I won't argue with. So what do you say?"

"Yeah, Y/N," Mason teases. "What do you say?"

"I say," you reply while by pinching Mason's thigh first, "that if you keep annoying me, then I'm going to tattle to Corey about all those things you were say-"

"Shh! Okay, okay," he quickly gives.

You grin in triumph. "And to you," you say while looking up at an amused Brett, "I say yes. To hanging out first, I mean. If you play your cards right, then I'm open to a date."

Brett smiles wide, he then swinging his Lacrosse stick up and leaning it against his shoulder. "I'll get your number from my sister to figure out when a good day is for you. See you around, Y/N."

"See you, Brett." As Brett turns to walk away, you and Mason both tilt your head and let your gazes drop to his ass. You exhale in a dreamy state. "Hate to see him go, love to watch him leave." Mason starts laugh uncontrollably, especially when Brett glances over his shoulder and winks. You blush hard while mumbling, "He's got ears like a fuckin' dog."

Brett trips and you see his sister Lori laugh uproariously now. She seems to be teasing him about something as he makes it to her, but not knowing what it is you set your mind on other things. Most importantly the fact that Brett will soon have your number and you'll be texting Devenford Prep's hottest Lacrosse player. Now all you had to figure out was how to get more days off from work so you can hang out with Brett.