SPN [Sam X Reader]

Imagine Sam smiling at you because you had to dress up for a case.

. .

. .

Having spent months in the company of the infamous Winchester brothers, you're more than aware of their penchant to dress up for cases to blend in. You are not, however, in the habit of working cases as they do so you're more than a little shocked when Dean tosses a garment bag at you and tells you to get dressed.

"Uh, excuse me?"

"Don't pretend you didn't hear me," he huffs. "Get dressed. The school needs a substitute librarian and you know how to shelve books."

"So does Sam," you remark, gesturing to the one Winchester who never complains when having to pick up a book. "Why can't he do it?"

"Because teenage boys are more likely to talk freely around a pretty thing like you."

Sam scoffs, but doesn't look up from the book in hand and you scowl at him. "Teenage girls gossip just the same, if not more. Just dress Sam a little bit more hipster and you have every teenage girl's fantasy come to life. Every girl loves a tall man."

"Every girl?" Dean waggles his eyebrows at you and you flip him off.

"Fuck off."

"Maybe later. But right now, get your ass in the bathroom and get changed. I'll drop you off at the high school for your interview."

You groan, but grab up the garment bag before stomping towards the bathroom. "I hate you so much."

"You say that now. Just wait until you see the outfit Dean chose for you," Sam suddenly muses.

You glare one last time at Dean before slamming the door shut. Instead of opening the garment bag and yelling some more, you hang the bag on the back of the door and start up the shower. You take your time showering and pampering yourself with the cheap soaps and facial wash, and then you spend some time moisturizing before facing Dean's chosen outfit.

Dressing in the chosen clothing, you do your best to not scoff in disgust when you see the final product- a thin, white long sleeve button up shirt with a black underbust corset vest. And if that wasn't bad enough, then the low rise jeans that looked as if they were painted on were.

Yanking the door open, you sneer. "What the fuck were you thinking?! I will not be their wanking material, you jackass."

But Dean's nowhere in the room and Sam's head snaps up before a rather brilliant smile overtakes his features. Your annoyance drains at seeing his smile, fond annoyance then taking it's place. "You look, uh.. good?"

"I look like an idiot," you deadpan. "Your brother has no idea how to properly dress a woman, does he?"

"Not really, no. I had to dress our friend Charlie the last time we needed female help."

"Sam," you groan. "Why would you put me through this? It's so uncomfortable." You yank at the corset, but it hardly budges.

"I figured he'd mess it up either by dressing you too risqué or dressing you up as Daphne from Scooby Doo." You stare at him in bewilderment and he merely shrugs. "He has a Daphne fetish. I don't judge."

"You suck, Winchester. And here I thought I was starting to really like you." Sam grins some more before finally standing and walking over to the tiny closet in the room. He pulls out a couple of hangers, a box of shoes, and a couple of items from the dresser before laying the items on the bed. "What's that?"

"Another outfit," he says. "I knew Dean would mess up his only job, so I did you a favor and bought another outfit in case you wanted to change. I was going for young and approachable, so it's not too sophisticated."

"It's perfect," you sigh in relief. The white cable knit sweater is paired with a black mini-skater pleated skirt. There's a black knit hat and after opening the shoe box, you grin widely at the black suede ankle boots. "Seriously, Sam. I love it. I could totally kiss you right now."

Sam steps forward and leans down, he chastely pecking your lips. "There. Now go get changed. The interview is in thirty minutes."

"This is so not fair," you mumble. "When I decided to stick around, I didn't think that was grounds for your brother to dress me up in slutty clothing for hunts."

"Unfortunately you signed up for it when you started sleeping in my bed and Dean took a shining to you. Get used to it."

"Never. However, I will go change." As you start gathering up the new outfit, you say, "I think I just might keep this. Think of how many drunk idiots I can hustle in this skirt."

Sam grimaces. "Please don't. You might win a fair bit of money, but Dean and I will get kicked out of every bar for beating said idiots when they decide to get handsy with you."

"Unfortunately you signed up for my shenanigans when you started sleeping in my bed," you tease, throwing his earlier words right back at him. Sam rolls his eyes, but before he can retort you're shutting the bathroom door in his face.

Then quickly slipping into your second outfit, you smirk at your reflection. Oh yes.

While it will do quite nicely into getting the teenage boys talking at the high school if you do get the job, it'll be even more lovely when you have to bend over a pool table to wipe the floor with unsuspecting drunken fools. Sam Winchester definitely had good taste in female clothing.

 Sam Winchester definitely had good taste in female clothing

In case you want to see the outfit Sam chose: