Chapter 37

Tracy

When I told Cameron about it in school, he showed me his goosebumps on his arm.

"This is sh**" he said cussing. "She is definitely stalking you!" Telling me the most obvious thing.

"Talk to Carson about it." He said and I snorted.

"You better stay safe, if you have to go out. Just call me, I stay off campus." He tells me and I nodded my head. "The off campus residence is down the street, so I am close by just in case you want to go out somewhere;alone, so call me whenever you want to go out." His eyes look determined and I smiled at him, thankfully.

When we exited the study space and to the hallway, Carson made it a point to make me more miserable by making out with the girl. Cameron put his hand on my back and pushed me to walk straight as my chest tightened at the sight.

"Cameron, Tracy!" We heard Marcel called and that's when Carson broke from his make out session and his eyes snapped to mine and he looked guilty. I looked back at Marcel who was coming our way with some paper bags.

"I got us some lunch." He said excitedly and I smiled. Marcel is the cutest guy that I have come across. He definitely does not act like he can protect everyone, but he tries. He is the sweetest one till now.

Cameron give him a small smile, "We have to update you about Tracy too." He said to Marcel.

"What about her?" He asked and I dragged them to come with me. We sat indoor, not sure of the weather outside.

"Sh**" Marcel said, hearing the update about the encounter with the creepy girl.

We chewed on the sandwiches that he bought for us.

"Why cussing?" Elliot asked as he sat beside me. Cameron and Marcel looked at him and at me and I shake my head, signalling then that they shut their mouth, but Cameron started.

"She met Carson's blond ex and she threatened her." He said like he is doing me a favour telling Elliot of all the people.

Elliot's interest perked and he asked me, "How does she look?"

"She said light blond hair and oceanic eye colour." Elliot stiffened at Cameron's detail and I tried to change the topic.

"Who wants some macaroons?" I said clapping my hand in excitement. "I will go and get some for us." I said standing up, but Elliot stood up and forced me down.

"Where did she meet you?" He said anger clear in his eyes.

"Grocery." I tell him.

"What did she say?"

"I will only tell you if you keep it away from Carson." I huffed saying his name. He snorted.

"This is not some joke, Tracy." Elliot said.

"I am not sharing details if you are going to tell Carson." I said determined.

"That guy is an a**h***" Cameron said and Elliot shot him a glare and Cameron raised his hand in annoyance, "he made it seem like he likes her, but was sucking on someone else's face an hour back."

Elliot chuckled in annoyance and I heard him muttered, "That, a**h***" it was such a small mutter that I would have almost missed it.

So, after he promised me I told him the details and his handsome, always energetic and smiling look, turned to scowl and anger.

"Relax." I said to him.

"Her name is Taylor, she is a b****, always seeking for attention." Elliot said and her name rang the bell in my head. Ashton's ex and Carson's what?

"Did she and Carson?"

"Carson looked at her as a friend, but she wanted more and he did not."

"That b**** better stay away from you." Cameron said and Marcel agreed with him.

"You are under my protection now." Elliot said.

"What is this? Save Tracy time?" I tried joking, but none of them laugh

"She is a psycho." Elliot said. "She can do anything to harm others."

"I learnt Martial Art for a reason."

And this time a smile broke to their faces and I could relax at the tense situation.

"We will keep you protected." Cameron said, "Right Marcel?"

Marcel nodded his head. "Thanks guys!" I tell them honestly.

"Elliot." Carson came to our table with the same girl from this morning, in his arm. She smirked at me and I rolled my eyes. "Coming for lunch?"

"Actually.." he started by putting his arm on my shoulder, "My locker buddy and I are having some quality time here, so no thank you." Elliot was testing his patience. We all can see it. Carson's eyes looked towards his arm on my shoulder and his eyes turned black from anger, but as fast as that emotion came it was gone soon as he shrugged and walked away.

I won't lie, it did hurt seeing him with her,but if he decided that is what he wants, then it is fine with me.

Carson Cooper, I think it is time for me to break free from my feelings for you.

Author's Note: Thank you for reading, please give it a Vote. Next update is tomorrow . Happy readings!