Chapter 79: Harlie

"Drums," Joe called out, making Ryder start playing. 

"A little guitar please," said John, prompting Alex to strum a few notes of the electric beauty he was pleased to be holding.

Joe and John looked at each other and nodded as they said, "One, two, three, four!"

Marley stepped forward, trying her best to be tough since she had done very little to be a leader at their last Nationals.

["It's On" from Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam.]

Marley: I hope you're ready for the time of your life. Just look at me. I put a gleam in your eye. Buckle up. We're gonna take you for a ride.

Following her lead, Sugar stepped forward and began dancing with her, making jeering faces at Throat Explosion.

Sugar: Let's go... We got you going, get in the vibe. Everybody put your hands to the sky. Buckle up. We're gonna take you, take you high.

They all began to dance together, joined by Throat Explosion, who seemed at best bored by what they were seeing. 

Shana with New Directions: Show me show me show me show me show what you got. Come on come on come on come on ready or not. La-la-la-la-la-la let me see how you bop. It's on it's on it's on. Get crazy crazy crazy; take it over the top. 'Cause we 'cause we 'cause when we rock we let it rock. Rock it rock it rock it; dance till we drop. It's on it's on it's on.

"Okay now," said Joe and John, trying to get everyone more pumped. "Are you ready? One. Two. One, two, three, four!"

Kitty stepped forward this time, hands on her hips as she blew kisses at the Throat Explosion boys.

Kitty: Showstoppin' when I step in the place. Before it's done you're gonna beg me to stay. Get on board. Come on; let's ride the wave.

As Kitty retreated and Jean stepped forward, Julie blocked his way and beat him to the line, showing off some of her best dance moves.

Julie: Let's go let's go. We just do what we do. Watch me break and pop. I'll blast it for you. You wanna rock like us? 'Cause we're never second place

"You ready?" John said, pulling Julie back into their formation as they continued to dance as a group, watched mockingly by Throat Explosion.

Shana with New Directions: Show me show me show me show me show what you got. Come on come on come on come on ready or not. La-la-la-la-la-la let me see how you bop. It's on it's on it's on. Get crazy crazy crazy; take it over the top. 'Cause we 'cause we 'cause when we rock we let it rock. Rock it rock it rock it; dance till we drop. It's on it's on it's on.

"Okay now," Joe and John shouted once again. "Are you ready? Come on. One. Two. One, two, three!"

John: The-the-the-there is no competition. That's why we're in the number one position.
Joe: Your crew can't hang with us. Man we're too dangerous.

Jean stepped forward with an air of superiority as he faced the boys.

Jean: Ain't got the style or the stamina... Just doin' my thing... Get hooked on my swing...

As Jake and Bree danced off with some of the Throat Explosion dancers, Ryder and Alex tried to outplay some of the Throat Explosion kids who were on bass and keyboard.

John: Rockin' the place
Joe: Droppin' the bass
Both: Makin' all the girls sing
Jean: Yeah we make the bells ring
New Directions and Throat Explosion: It's on... It's on...