Chapter 71: After Prom

Julie was awakened by a loud thud coming from the room next door. She opened her eyes and began stretching when she felt a too-comfortable-for-comfort breeze. It took only seconds for her to realize that she wasn't wearing any clothes. She lifted the sheets that were covering her and checked underneath, confirming this. And although she wished she didn't have to, she turned slowly as she felt someone else's presence. There beside her was shirtless John. She didn't dare look under the covers to find out how much clothes he was wearing.

"Oh my gosh..." she began to panic. "Oh... My... Gosh! I'm naked. I'm naked, I'm naked, I'm naked." She scrambled for her clothes on the floor and, not finding any, pulled the covers from John to wear as a dress. He groaned as she did so and slowly opened his eyes. They widened in amused horror as he realized he wasn't clothed. Shocked, he threw himself off the bed and used a pillow to cover himself off.

"What's going on?" he asked Julie. 

She looked at him terrifyingly and exclaimed, "How the hell I supposed to know? I mean, did we..?"

"No," he said. "We would know, right? Check the sheets for blood stains in case your hymen was broken."

"Gross!" she told him, cringing her nose in disgust. "Never say anything like that ever again."

"It's a good way of knowing!" he defended.

She shook her head. "No, it isn't! I was in gymnastics. I'm a dancer. It probably broke long ago. Eww, I can't believe I'm talking to you about this... I can't believe there's a chance we..."

"No there isn't!" he exclaimed quickly. "We don't even... You and I don't... Eww. No we didn't."

"Then why did we wake up together and naked?" Julie exclaimed. "We're naked and we... We were in bed together and... Oh god..."

She ran to the bathroom, where she proceeded to puke into the toilet. From the bedroom, John called out, "Oh come on. Now you're just exaggerating. You can't be that repulsed by the thought of us... Gross, I can't even finish that sentence."

Julie emerged from the restroom, a dazed look on her face as she looked around. "Wait a minute," she said suddenly. "Where are we?" She ran to the edge of the room and opened the curtains, blinding John, who shielded himself, with the sunlight. 

"Close that!" he shouted

"Come look at this," she urged him in a frenzy. "Come quick."

"I will as soon as I find some clothes," he agreed. 

She rolled her eyes. "Grab a towel from the bathroom and come check this out," she insisted. He followed orders and was as shocked as she when he looked out the window.

"This isn't Lima..." he mumbled. 

She shook her head. "Nope," she agreed. "John, how the hell did we wake up in Vegas?"

***

"Oh my head hurts," Kitty moaned as she opened her eyes. "Bree... Bree... How much did I drink? When did I go to bed..?" 

She turned around in bed and shrieked. "What the hell!" Sugar shouted as she also woke up and sat up. Kitty turned once again and found Shana stretching as she also rose from her slumber.

When Shana saw them, she grinned and jokingly mumbled, "This is just like that dream I had a few weeks ago..."

Kitty scowled, kicking them both off the bed and rushing to the bathroom to throw up. "Where the hell is Bree?" Kitty asked. "Oh man, I need coffee... I'm so screwed. My head is killing me."

"You're talking too loudly," Sugar grumbled.

"Seriously, how much did we drink last night?" Kitty asked once again.