Not a Chapter-- READERS' CHOICE ^_^

Hey guys! As you've all probably noticed, I've been pretty dormant as far as posting. I've mentioned before that I'm starting college and since classes start in a bit I don't know how often I'll be able to post. As my apology to you all guys, I'll be hosting another contest (similar to the character one), but this time it's a little bit more open-ended. I basically would like to know what you guys want to see. All you have to do is comment, and it is very likely that I'll take your suggestions (and not just because I'm too busy to come up with my own things!). I have the storyline basically plotted until Nationals and graduation and all that so I can't make any huge changes or anything like that, but I do want to know the following:

-songs you would like to see on here (and if you wanna be specific, who you'd like to sing them-- maybe even the situation though this I can't promise to go with if it interferes with my main plot). Seriously, I know of A LOT of music. But I don't know ALL music in the world. If there's a song you think really fits a storyline or really fits a certain character, situation, potentially plot, etc., just let me know and I may reward you with awesomeness.

-side storylines (I know there's a lot of characters I tend to neglect-- Dan, Harmony, Rory, Sugar, etc.), basically anything that's not happening to Julie, you can let me know.

-Romances... Ok, so this is going to be a bit longer just because I've read your comments before (and LOL). I know what you all want... JALIE! However, I can't just choose for her to switch boyfriends just because there's some sort of on-text chemistry thing (how do you even measure that???) so sure, suggest more Jalie and I will write more Jalie moments in, not a problem. I really love giving them moments because they're both great characters. That and they obviously have something going on and that's not just gonna go away, I agree with you all! BUT... She does have something with Ryder and that's not just gonna go away either. So if you have any Julie-specific things you want happening in the romance department, don't be afraid to let me know. I'm open to anything. Just know that it'll take some developing to make your suggestions happen, so you won't be seeing those things any time soon. Same goes for Jam or whoever else you all ship.

-Similar to that ^^ if you want to see any interactions (romantic or not) between any other characters (be it Ryder and Marley, Unique and Sugar, Dan and Emma's parents <?>) I'm totally up for that also. Just let me know and I'll find a way for them to interact (I mean they all see each other a lot and are friends/enemies so why not).

-Background characters. Cheerios, football players, classmates. I don't tend to get into the extras/minors too much, so if you have anything to add on those, I'd love that. But if you say something like "Julie should befriend a football player named Bob who--" that's probably as specific as it'll get. I'm not looking to give any characters entire back stories (if I do, I'll just hold another character contest).

-Spin-Off things. If I don't have time for this story, then I definitely don't have time for my other story that follows the New York people. If you have any suggestions for that one, I'd LOVE to hear them. Any of the above points go for this story too. 

-pretty much anything else. I will very much love you because you'll basically be writing my story for me and considering how little time I have for it, that'll make my life so much easier.

Disclaimer: You won't actually be writing my story for me. Just having a heavy influence on the direction I take. This is your time to make more of the couples you ship, the characters you love, the songs you listen to, etc, etc, happen!