INTRODUCTION

THE GHOSTS OF THE PAST

WRITTEN BY

Trisha Chakravorty, aged 17

THANKING...

J. K. Rowling, who created the wonderful world of Harry Potter. All characters belong to her--I have just borrowed them.

My brother Aditya Chakravorty and friends Aadrita Laha and Koushiki Dasgupta Chaudhuri, for giving their suggestions and being involved with the story throughout. Aadrita also helped me edit the hardcopy.

Most importantly, I thank James, Sirius and Remus, my all-time favourite storybook characters and main characters of my book. Their lives captured my heart ever since I discovered about them in June, 2015, and after years of imagination, I finally wrote their story from July 12 to October 11, 2017.

My love for the Marauders has undoubtedly been the driving force behind writing this book

DISCLAIMER: I don't own any of the characters, as I'm sure you all know. If you love the Marauders like I do, I'm sure you've been looking for a story beginning from their first train journey and ending with their death. I looked for such stories too, before I wrote this.

Please read and review!

And finally, I do NOT support Wolfstar. I hate the concept of Wolfstar. It is definitely not canon, because if it was, JK Rowling would not have written "embraced Black like a brother" in the very first scene of Remus and Sirius together.

There are many Remus-Sirius friendship moments in the story; I just wanted you all to know that they are limited to friendship and nothing else.