When they catch you looking at baby stuff

~Syaoran You and your friends were at the mall just looking at stuff before going to the movies. Hey. Where is Y/n? Syaoran asked. Oh. She left to go look at something. Sakura giggles. Syaoran mumbles something about an annoying girlfriend and storms off to find you. He will be in for a surprise when he finds her looking at baby clothes. Tomoyo chirped. Well, Syaoran hates it when Y/n leaves without him. He thinks he can't protect her if she isn't with him. But she is part vampire. Sakura giggles. You were looking at baby clothes. You cooed picking up the pink one. you giggled. WOMAN! A voice bellow. You roll your eyes at Syaoran and continue looking by walking away before he finds you. You are so evil. Syaoran made it in the store You were in. WOMAN! Syaoran bellow. He saw you walked away. He growls following you. You when upstairs to look at the toys. You giggle quietly. WOMAN! Syaoran bellow. You walked away before he found you. God, you are so evil! Syaoran saw you walk away again. He growls getting annoyed with your game pissing him off. You are going to get punished tonight. You were looking at a baby crib. Finally. I found you. Syaoran growls stalking towards you. He found you looking at baby stuff. Why are you looking at baby stuff? Syaoran asked. Oh. No reason. You chirped and walked away. Stop that! Get back here woman! Syaoran follows you. You giggle squeezing his hand. Syaoran smiles.

~Tsubasa Syaoran Nope

~Sakura Nope

~Tsubasa Sakura Nope

~Tomoyo None

~Tsubasa Tomoyo Nothing

~Eriol Nothing

~Meiling Noing